• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

It's such a shame the player britt turned out to be as I had very high hopes for him. As when he signed he was entering his prime years only have to look at what other Forrest player at the time Antonio is doing to see the big let down. I mean Westham paid just 7 million for him. Britt was meant to be the better player lol 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, TheHolgate said:

Hmm maybe but who knows which clubs are contacting his agent now it has gone public. Probably telling him to hang on for 5 months.

His agent likely would have been telling him that all along if that's what he thought was best. 

I agree. The fact they made an offer supposedly would likely mean Britt has signed off on open to going somewhere else. 

18 hours ago, Duvel said:

Anyone heard anything about Britt to Bristol City? 

I'm not ITK by any means but heard on Saturday evening this was close to being done. Looks like the rumour might be right. 

I'm going for 4 out (Britt on a perm, Wing on loan with clause to buy, Roberts back to Man City and one other) and us bringing 4 in, a striker, a winger, a central midfielder and a centre back who can cover at left back.

All improvements on what we have and we'll end the day in transfer profit and with a reduced wage bill. Plus all to be wrapped up by 5pm so Neil can take the dogs out before it gets dark.

• Like 2
  • Tom locked this topic