• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Just now, MikeyBoro said:

Who is everyone’s prediction for “rumour which comes from nowhere and we sign them within an hour”?

I’m going for Denis Odoi (Fulham)

think Mendez-Laing would be a good bet for that actually.

Cardiff fans said Mendez-Laing was their best player before whatever happened to get him sacked.

We seem to have a good, supportive group up here and Warnock's biggest strength is his man-management of difficult players, so that one would be a massive big tick for me.

I'm aware of the rumours regarding Mendez-Laing however he doesn't seem to have been convicted of anything from a legal point of view. If NW thinks he wont disrupt the harmony of the squad then is definitely worth a shot for me.

Tell you what, options on the wings of Watmore/Tavernier/Bolasie/Mendez-Laing/Roberts/Johnson/Spence is very strong at this level.

This could be the first time in a long time that we have had genuine good options on the wings.

• Tom locked this topic