oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

Just now, Barnaby said:

Adam Johnson was stitched up by a pair of minxes...and was prob the best winger we've ever had

That is an interesting take..I don't know where to start with everything wrong with this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, rutters said:

If he had done something as egregious as AJ we'd have found out about it.

And even if he had I believe that once time is served you allow people to re-establish their lives.

(unless sackcloth and ashes is your 'thing')

Don't get me wrong mate, our justice system is pointless if it doesn't allow someone to serve their time and repent after serving the time for their crimes. In fact, in what I've read of Mendez-Laing, he doesn't seem like a bad person, perhaps he is simply someone who has made ill-judged decisions. I'm not saying it is definitely one or the other though, we can't do that at all because we know absolutely sod all about what happened.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

We never found out what happened with the Darren Randolph thing which still makes me uneasy about what we're willing to accept in our own house, too. His missus at the time was going hell for leather at him publicly about domestic abuse and we managed to sell him and I've seen nothing since about it.

She was alleging we were trying to keep it hush, perhaps because we were in the process of selling him and didn't want to lose out on that £££... or perhaps there wasn't actually anything in it other than a disgruntled person trying to bring someone's career down. Maybe we'll never know but if what she was alleging was true, that would be truly awful on our part and would seriously make me question our judgement in matters like this.

We still talking about the sheep?

3 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

Adam Johnson was stitched up by a pair of minxes...and was prob the best winger we've ever had

Well that's a point of view, isn't it. A pair of minxes. Stitched up by a 15 year old? Right.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
4 minutes ago, Barnaby said:

I’m going to hope this is tongue in cheek and designed to wind people up mate. But just in case it isn’t 

image.gif.9f49bee8aabaf7bc3f549f20dcdc514f.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
Just now, Uwe said:

I’m going to hope this is tongue in cheek and designed to wind people up mate. But just in case it isn’t 

Indeed, imagine thinking Adam Johnson was better than Adama Traore.

• Haha 3
1 minute ago, Uwe said:

Excuse me, admin team, one of your moderators has just posted a no no word.

• Haha 2
  • Tom locked this topic