oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

2 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

So is Britt definitely not going now? So as usual we end up with no one

If that's the case I find it very hard to believe that it was 90% done. Unless you only think the player needing to sort out terms account for 10%.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Maccarone said:

So is Britt definitely not going now? So as usual we end up with no one

We got Bolasie & Fisher... looked ok to me on saturday... pad out the bench wi younger lads jobs a good un

35 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I think Roberts is the better player of the two but it's strange that Daniel Farke came to the same conclusion as Warnock on Roberts.

Not sure this is fair as it's two completely different sets of circumstances. Norwich were in the premier League, had Cantwell and buendia playing really well and Hernandez too. It was also 2 years earlier in his development than where we are now. 

1 minute ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

I'd just like to know what made Warnock spend 2.5m on Chuba Akpom? 

cause (in the coming years) as a 2nd striker he will score as many as Britt but for a sixth of the price

• Like 2
1 minute ago, boro_fan_in_brum said:

Meh, well if Britt stays he is playing a risky game, nobody will realistically want to pay him £30k per week.  well, besides us...  No prem team will be that bothered about him either.

Can’t blame him on wanting to wait it out and see who’s interested in summer if he isn’t that set on Bristol 

If Britt stays I wonder if he'll still be captain? He never seemed a good choice to me anyway but now it's obvious the club will allow him to go and he wants out then surely it's got to go to someone else

• Tom locked this topic