• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

It's the same every time though these journos make up nonsense on transfer deadline day about how we are chasing loads of players. Our players are being bought to hype up the day. Then nothing happens. 

I think its pretty much the same across the leagues, whichever club you follow.

Probably 80% of the headlines / stories are just clickbait to get people clicking on their articles / Tweets / whatever.

Every transfer window seems like silly season lately.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Yes I'd be all over this. 

He might be one of the PL loans Warnock was talking about having lined up a week or so ago, that was on then off then possibly on again.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

Surely Kamara would only come in of we can move Britt out, which I still think is highly doubtful. But Britt out and Kamara in would be decent.

Maybe it's gentle nudge and a "writing ion the wall" scenario for Britt, stay if you want to but it's likely you won't be playing.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, CWC said:

Is Kamara a predominately a striker? Every time I’ve seen him play he’s played off the right. 

Can play anywhere in a front 3. If we sign him I’d imagine he would play central more often than not

2 minutes ago, RiseAgainst said:

Every time I look at Jonathan Woodgate, I feel as though there's an ancient spirit trapped inside him, staring desperately out of his eye sockets hoping someone will notice and free it from the mortal shell of banality and incompetence it's been forced into.

Woodgate's eyes are like the final pan-back shot in a particularly dark episode of Black Mirror - a haunting vision of horrors which are unimaginable to other humans.

Also, is it just me or does the guy on the left have that forced smile of someone who'd rather be anywhere else right then?

Like when you're at the pub (remember those?) just chilling with some mates and that embarrassing person from work who thinks they're your friend comes over to your table and starts talking too loudly and asking to be introduced.

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Borodane said:

Surely Kamara would only come in of we can move Britt out, which I still think is highly doubtful. But Britt out and Kamara in would be decent.

You'd think so, but I do still think Britt will go, probably on loan with a view to a permanent.

There doesn't seem much ITK info bout this window. I usually get a few bits and pieces but had very little recently.

• Tom locked this topic