• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

I think its the same circumstances but different leagues. Farke didn't trust him to track back and defend and therefore preferred Cantwell instead in the Premiership and Warnock has the same issue in the Championship. Man City originally signed him with the hope to play Champions League football not Championship. The lad clearly has talent but he has struggled at both clubs with two different Managers who both had the same concerns.

At Celtic he excelled which could have been down to the level of the opposition or maybe the tactics employed and responsibilities put on him but since then he hasn't kicked on in Spain, the Premiership or the Championship.

All due respect, but you're making this bit up to fit your narrative. Look back on any interviews with farke and the only thing he cites as a reason for leaving him out is the form of his other players. He also consistently talked about how well he was doing in training. If you can find a piece where Farke talks about his lack of tracking back or work effort then I'll hold my hands up but I think you're just reading between the lines which is unfair on the lad.

2 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

You'd think so, but I do still think Britt will go, probably on loan with a view to a permanent.

There doesn't seem much ITK info bout this window. I usually get a few bits and pieces but had very little recently.

Because there all probably 5 pints deep now 

1 minute ago, Whoppy said:
5 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

it’s a no from me, not a fan. 

he's a bit erratic, but has attributes we lack, and need up front. So can only be an improvement.

2 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Don't get the excitement over him at all?

1 in 4 striker.

YEah he's definately not prolific but our gameplan needs a strong striker and from what I remember Kamara seems like a lot stronger player than what we have. Can play from the right too if we want to put an extra forward on. 

Fletcher

Bolasie-Tav-Kamara

Looks tasty.

• Like 2

Always makes me laugh when people won't take players who have pace and can take people on. 

Kamara can play upfront but also on the wing.

Exactly what we need. 

Both him and Mendez-Liang would cost you a few million each.

3 minutes ago, Borodane said:

YEah he's definately not prolific but our gameplan needs a strong striker and from what I remember Kamara seems like a lot stronger player than what we have. Can play from the right too if we want to put an extra forward on. 

Fletcher

Bolasie-Tav-Kamara

Looks tasty.

I wouldn't say he's any stronger than Britt to be honest, if not less. They're both 5'10 and of a similar build.

10 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

All due respect, but you're making this bit up to fit your narrative. Look back on any interviews with farke and the only thing he cites as a reason for leaving him out is the form of his other players. He also consistently talked about how well he was doing in training. If you can find a piece where Farke talks about his lack of tracking back or work effort then I'll hold my hands up but I think you're just reading between the lines which is unfair on the lad.

A Manager isn't going to come out and blatantly say he doesn't trust a player in much the same way Warnock hasn't. You clearly feel that he does track back and defend when out of possession and doesn't lose it cheaply. He has undeniable talent but in a kind of Traore way in that his all around awareness doesn't seem up to the required level at times. I have no doubt that like Traore he may come good at another Club or under a different Manager just as he did at Celtic.

• Tom locked this topic