oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I wouldn't say he's any stronger than Britt to be honest, if not less. They're both 5'10 and of a similar build.

he's definitley quicker and stronger than britt

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Weasel said:

I wouldn't say he's any stronger than Britt to be honest, if not less. They're both 5'10 and of a similar build.

Might be wrong but I think Kamara is a lot stronger then Britt, he’s a very big lad. He’s also absolutely rapid. Definitely would be a benefit to the squad and an improvement if he comes. Can play anywhere across the front 3.

1 minute ago, scotty189 said:

him and mitro wasnt it, cant have enough hard c@@nts in your team though

yeah, i think so. But a brick wall could find itself in argument with Mitrovic

19 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

open talks little late in the day so start negottions isnt it

It doesn't take long to agree a loan, especially if all parties are up for it. Sometimes players only become available late on

This gave me a laugh, from whoscored.com -

Aboubakar Kamara's Style of Play

Likes to tackle

Does not dive into tackles

Commits fouls often

No mention of his actual attacking capabilities haha. He also has defensive contribution down as a weakness on there. 

From a less stat driven point of view, a Fulham supporting person I know thinks he's absolutely terrible.

I'll be honest, even with his off the field issues, I'd rather have Mendez-Laing than Kamara.

He's an absolute liability waiting to happen on the field and Fulham fans seem happy to get rid, goalscoring record ain't special either. Positives are his pace and the fact he can play anywhere in a front three.

Yeah from what I’ve watched of him, albeit not a lot, he seems to be rapid, strong and very athletic. However he’s a donkey with the ball at his feet and is the opposite of someone say Grosiki who has great technical ability, touch, weight of pass etc.

1 minute ago, Weasel said:

I'll be honest, even with his off the field issues, I'd rather have Mendez-Laing than Kamara.

He's an absolute liability waiting to happen on the field and Fulham fans seem happy to get rid, goalscoring record ain't special either. Positives are his pace and the fact he can play anywhere in a front three.

Yeah I agree. However if he’s the only player we get in, he’d still improve the squad as a whole which is still a plus. After all we would have signed 2 quick forwards/wingers which we were all crying out for. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Simply Red said:

I can see Britt going to Fulham or AFCB in the next 8 hrs , or Birmingham ?

Birmingham have already signed 2 strikers, Cosgrove and a lad from Man City

• Tom locked this topic