oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

"Kamara, a 23-year-old Frenchman, was reported to have been involved in a fight with teammate Aleksandar Mitrovic during a team yoga session this month."

How the hell does a yoga session kick off? 😂

https://www.espn.com/soccer/fulham/story/3757526/fulham-aboubakar-kamara-arrested-for-incident-at-training-ground-reports?device=featurephone

• Haha 4
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Kamara is definitely different to what we have. Good in the air, strong on the ball, and with it at his feet. Likes to close down defenders and defend from the front too, so Warnock will be a fan. 

He suits our system better than Britt whether coming in from wide or playing centrally. And if it's a loan, it's low risk. He's likely been our target in case Britt stays as he fills two of our needs - another option out wide, and a more physical, aerial presence up top. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, BoroSmoggie said:

Mendez Laing is the one for me. Just don’t know what his fitness is going to be like. He has pace, strength and also technical ability to go with it. Rare in this division, and we’d have two with him and Bolasie.

Im with you on this, with half an eye on next season if we dont win the play offs this year

• Like 1

Why can't we be linked with a good boy who does charity work and isn't a massive bellend instead of the woodgates, Morrisons, fishers, Mendez liangs and kamaras of the world that we've been employing lately?

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Why can't we be linked with a good boy who does charity work and isn't a massive bellend instead of the woodgates, Morrisons, fishers, Mendez liangs and kamaras of the world that we've been employing lately?

Like Patrick Bamford? I miss him. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
4 minutes ago, Brunners said:

Why Birmingham? They literally just signed a striker...

They had a bid of £3m turned down for Nisbet , so may still want another 1st choice striker , so £2m fee and £1m toward his wages , only a guess but could happen .

1 minute ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

If we got these two id be happy. Some decent pace and power added to the team. 

Yeh id be buzzing with that like. Since mendez laing has bern li ked he would be my 1st choice signing today

Not us but interesting news. Troy Parrott gone to Ipswich on loan. Didn’t happen for him at Millwall and Spurs recalled him. I thought he would be good in the Championship- still got a lot of developing for regular senior football

14 minutes ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

"Kamara, a 23-year-old Frenchman, was reported to have been involved in a fight with teammate Aleksandar Mitrovic during a team yoga session this month."

How the hell does a yoga session kick off? 😂

https://www.espn.com/soccer/fulham/story/3757526/fulham-aboubakar-kamara-arrested-for-incident-at-training-ground-reports?device=featurephone

Some of the girls around my town wearing yoga pants deserve a good slapping 🤮

• Haha 2
16 minutes ago, KeithLambsFaxMachine said:

How the hell does a yoga session kick off😂

Perhaps someone got confused between downward dog and dogging?

• Haha 3
  • Tom locked this topic