oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

1 minute ago, Mfcdanny said:

How reliable is your source tho mate. Cant remember anyone on here coming up with any of the players we have signed this season? 

Usually very reliable in fairness.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TheJew said:

Im just trying to stay optimistic tbf but find it mad that no one has had any info on other players signing this season but theres alsorts coming out now 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Well the Britt deal falling through has ruined the day according to my source.

Top 2 targets this morning now unlikely to be coming.

You mean the top 2 targets that nobody mentioned on here?

Let's face it. We're all struggling to get information out of the club atm mate and we all know the real reason why 👍

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Mfcdanny said:

Im just trying to stay optimistic tbf but find it mad that no one has had any info on other players signing this season but theres alsorts coming out now 

NW properly locked down on leaks when he came in, it's been very very tough to get anything concrete since he was appointed.

• Like 1
Just now, Brunners said:

NW properly locked down on leaks when he came in, it's been very very tough to get anything concrete since he was appointed.

Yeh thats what im hoping is still the case tbf

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, TheJew said:

Thought you said the 2 top targets were bristol city striker and westbrom winger. Id say there were the 2 unrealistic targets we had. According to other reports it sounds like they were dead days ago 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BoroJake said:

We can sign Mendez Laing any time can’t we? He is a free agent. He might not necessarily sign today if we are getting him 

Yeah I believe we can get free transfers until March, if FM is anything to go by.

8 minutes ago, Weasel said:

@Lurker @Raf smog @diggerlad07 any juicy news?

Not from me sorry. We tried really hard for Reiss Nelson and it was close but arsenal pulled the plug.

One thing I will say, is the club have tightened the leaks really tight and there is one specific reason so I would be extremely surprised if anyone had any leaks regarding transfers especially today.

Anyone who does have concrete information will understand the situation and why leaks are not for coming as frequently these days.

Information I am getting told is 3rd hand atm because I am not getting to see the guy in question. Even then, when I have been told information, I've been told to take it with a pinch of salt because the backroom staff and playing staff are also unsure of what's going on because of the legal stuff behind the scenes.

Sorry guys.

Last information I got that was concrete was the team sheets because they get published 24hrs prior to a game (Didn't against Norwich).

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
2 minutes ago, Mfcdanny said:

Thought you said the 2 top targets were bristol city striker and westbrom winger. Id say there were the 2 unrealistic targets we had. According to other reports it sounds like they were dead days ago 

Yeah, think we all realised them targets were pretty much out of the window this morning. Looks like we have moved on to the next on the list now. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Poly said:

Yeah, think we all realised them targets were pretty much out of the window this morning. Looks like we have moved on to the next on the list now. 

A regular poster on fmttm has suggested Britt and Celtic .

Edited by Simply Red
Change
  • Tom locked this topic