• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

If it doesn’t happen we keep Britt who may fire us to the play offs and we have bolasie and fisher so better off then before the window. So not the end of the world 

Yes, definitely better off than at the start of the window but as for "Britt may fire us to the play-off's?".

Nothing, as in nothing we've seen of him in the 4 years he's been at Boro, remotely suggests he could do that. The odd excellent performance invariably followed very next game by Mr Invisible, who misses more 1on1 chances than a non-league No 9. Seems like a nice enough person and I hope he gets a move he wants but personally, I cannot wait to be rid of him, infuriating player.

1 minute ago, Robin Johnson said:

So lads, what’s the thoughts on how many we will get in? 

I think 1!

I think free agent Mendez-Laing that probably won't be done today as doesn't need to be. 

1 minute ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

5 years ago today we signed Jordan Rhodes. The world was a happier place as we were about to get promoted and find ourselves on the verge of financial security for many years to come...

But then we handed this financial security to Garry Monk and he poured it down the drain 

1 minute ago, pikerman said:

Assombalonga will be especially invisible now as he will take every precaution to not get injured before the next transfer window

But why he will wanna score goals surly to get a contract in summer on 20k +

2 minutes ago, morrissey said:

Yes, definitely better off than at the start of the window but as for "Britt may fire us to the play-off's?".

Nothing, as in nothing we've seen of him in the 4 years he's been at Boro, remotely suggests he could do that. The odd excellent performance invariably followed very next game by Mr Invisible, who misses more 1on1 chances than a non-league No 9. Seems like a nice enough person and I hope he gets a move he wants but personally, I cannot wait to be rid of him, infuriating player.

He did score against Derby and Millwall in succession to confirm our play-off spot in his first season here.

2 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

Fulham forward Aboubakar Kamara has turned down a move to Middlesbrough and is set to sign for French side Djion. 

Phew.

Though the Gazette seem to think that Kamara is the striker that we had the plug pulled on last week.

• Tom locked this topic