oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

mendez laing doesnt sit well with me , had his contract terminated at cardiff and had pretty much the same thing happen at Peterborough for a breach of club discipline . That doesn't scream the type of character id really want at the club but i suppose beggers cant be choosers   

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Just now, Boromadman said:

mendez laing doesnt sit well with me , had his contract terminated at cardiff and had pretty much the same thing happen at Peterborough for a breach of club discipline . That doesn't scream the type of character id really want at the club but i suppose beggers cant be choosers   

One thing to say... warnock...  I doubt warnock will stand for any crap

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Boromadman said:

If we had any moral standards we probably wouldn't have signed fisher either, so I don't think that's a concern of the club right now

2 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Warnock has worked with these characters before so he does know how to control them so aren't worried 

best pray warnocks about for the foreseeable future then and not just till the end of the season 

8 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

If we had any moral standards we probably wouldn't have signed fisher either, so I don't think that's a concern of the club right now

grab one set of testicles on a football pitch and suddenly you're lacking moral standards!

1 minute ago, Brunners said:

grab one set of testicles on a football pitch and suddenly you're lacking moral standards!

He got done for violent conduct but he looks like he was being quite gentle in the photo? 

1 minute ago, CrazyL said:

He got done for violent conduct but he looks like he was being quite gentle in the photo? 

It's quite surreal really 😂 Genuinely just fondled him twice

• Haha 1
  • Tom locked this topic