• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

That leaves us really light in centre midfield. Maybe we'll actually see a non 3 man centre midfield formation at some point.

That might depend on how the defence is organised, given recent signing and return to fitness of Hall. It makes McNair available to step back into midfield. 

Just now, DurhamRed said:

We must be bringing in a midfielder now surly as we play with 3 and we only have 3 fit 

with better wide players, we can move Tav central and then you have Morsy and Hackney as backup

• Like 1
Just now, Birdie said:

That might depend on how the defence is organised, given recent signing and return to fitness of Hall. It makes McNair available to step back into midfield. 

Cant see NW changing McNair/Fry combo

• Like 1
54 minutes ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I just don't get why people care, these players are paid to play football that's it.

The whole moral argument to whether we should sign players and managers is all a bit odd, if we were that morally judgemental we probably wouldn't have Warnock in charge given his previous.

You find it odd that supporters would in any way consider and judge the morality of decisions by the club? Or just odd that the club itself would be morally judgemental?

2 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

He did score against Derby and Millwall in succession to confirm our play-off spot in his first season here.

Oh yeah i forgot, though who could blame me... a £15m, 38k per week No9 scores twice on the trot, not sure that is quite enough to deserve "fires us to tge pkay-off's. A dozen between now and seasons end, fair enough but not a chance in hell. Misses loads of stone cold sitters, 1on1's, penalties (usually laughs when missed). For me, he's a fraud of a centre forward. Gimme Bernie Slaven, Archie Stephens, Ian Baird, Paul Wilkinson et al any day of the week!

• Tom locked this topic