oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

I hope to god bringing in width means a move to playing a number 10... But I can't see it under Warnock.

Could even work with only NML coming in today:

GK - Bettinelli / Archer / Brynn

RB - Dijksteel / Fisher / Spence
CB - Fry / Wood
CB - McNair / Hall
LB - Bola / Coulson

CM - Morsy / Hackney
CM - Howson / Saville

RW - Bolasie / Mendez-Laing
10 - Tavernier / Akpom
LW - Watmore / Johnson

ST - Fletcher / Assombalonga

Not a huge switch from what we've played, but would mean we could play the ball through the side rather than just hoofing it into the channels. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Just now, TeaCider24 said:

1 hour 45 minutes left.

Our squad is still light, more so with Wing going out.

Read a stat earlier that we've played the fewest players of any team in the Championship.

I think it closes at 11, not 10 

11 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

I hope to god bringing in width means a move to playing a number 10... But I can't see it under Warnock.

Could even work with only NML coming in today:

GK - Bettinelli / Archer / Brynn

RB - Dijksteel / Fisher / Spence
CB - Fry / Wood
CB - McNair / Hall
LB - Bola / Coulson

CM - Morsy / Hackney
CM - Howson / Saville

RW - Bolasie / Mendez-Laing
10 - Tavernier / Akpom
LW - Watmore / Johnson

ST - Fletcher / Assombalonga

Not a huge switch from what we've played, but would mean we could play the ball through the side rather than just hoofing it into the channels. 

Coulson, Wood and Spence as replacements sends a shiver down my spine! Don’t get injured please defenders 😰

• Like 1

Question: would the signings of Fisher, Bolasie and Mendez-Laing suggest to you Boro are really going for a top 6 finish, or more just to add a few bodies and happily finish in the top half? I haven’t been looking at the other top half teams and what they have been doing transfer wise.

1 minute ago, TeaCider24 said:

Rotherham play Derby next.

Could be Lewis Wing v Patrick Roberts.

Would love Wing to score the winner.

We play Derby soon aswell. You just know Rovers Gonna have a blinder 

4 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

Question: would the signings of Fisher, Bolasie and Mendez-Laing suggest to you Boro are really going for a top 6 finish, or more just to add a few bodies and happily finish in the top half? I haven’t been looking at the other top half teams and what they have been doing transfer wise.

I think its a big improvement on the squad that have currently got to 7th place. Couple points off playoffs. We have played spence and johnson on the wings. mendez laing and bolasie is a huge upgrade in my eyes 

Fisher looked really solid in his 1st game and fletcher coming back also, utfb

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

I think we're doing what we can within the tiny budget we have imo, if Warnock can spin that into a top 6 spot then that's massive. 

• Like 2
  • Tom locked this topic