• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Whoppy said:

Coulson, Wood and Spence as replacements sends a shiver down my spine! Don’t get injured please defenders 😰

Aye, same. We desperately need a CB... Especially as Hall is seemingly made of glass.

Wonder who's available as a free agent... Off to Transfermarkt I go!

• Haha 1

Just to put a name out there, Victor Camarasa hasn't played a game for Betis this season. Previously worked with Warnock, think hes on one of Warnocks preferred agents books. Loan could happen quickly although he'd obviously have to quarantine.

6 minutes ago, Will said:

Just to put a name out there, Victor Camarasa hasn't played a game for Betis this season. Previously worked with Warnock, think hes on one of Warnocks preferred agents books. Loan could happen quickly although he'd obviously have to quarantine.

Transfermarkt has him out with a cruciate ligament injury till April apparently

I think clubs should have to signal to fans if they are open and actively doing business on transfer deadline day. A bit like the tv show Take Me Out. Light goes out if they aren’t in any way active. No likey no lightey! I’ve refreshed this page so many times and we could be doing absolutely nothing behind the scenes 😂

• Like 2
  • Tom locked this topic