• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Whoppy said:

Just from memory I have seen Kamara make fairly regular sub appearances for Fulham. But I don’t recall seeing Kebano this season? 

You are right. Kebano barely had a look in. They used Kamara more

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Poly said:

You are right. Kebano barely had a look in. They used Kamara more

Fulham are playing with a back 3, so he;s not getting into the Midfield, and they have Lookman and Loftus-cheek ahead of him, either side of Mitrovic

Not a chance do we sign Kebano... load of journalists trying to get hits, coupled with Boro leaking information to make it sound like they are trying. And both have an easy get-out-clause... “Fulham failed to sign Maja/King so the Kebano deal fell through”. 

Load of rubbish. Every single transfer deadline day that I can remember, this exact same pattern of events happens and never does it for ever end with us making a decent signing. 

• Confused 1
Just now, J.T. said:

Not a chance do we sign Kebano... load of journalists trying to get hits, coupled with Boro leaking information to make it sound like they are trying. And both have an easy get-out-clause... “Fulham failed to sign Maja/King so the Kebano deal fell through”. 

Load of rubbish. Every single transfer deadline day that I can remember, this exact same pattern of events happens and never does it for ever end with us making a decent signing. 

Love the optimism J.T.!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Brunners said:

Love the optimism J.T.!

I’ve been optimistic in the past and ended up disappointed. But unfortunately it gets repetitive and boring when you see the same thing happen every single transfer deadline day. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, J.T. said:

image.gif.679387ae19c89de4164d405295979648.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Mr_Maz said:

Fulham are playing with a back 3, so he;s not getting into the Midfield, and they have Lookman and Loftus-cheek ahead of him, either side of Mitrovic

Mitrovic has been out of the team most of this season, they actually normally play a front 2 of Reid and lookman with a 3 man midfield of anguissa, RLC and reed. Your point still stands though, kebano doesn't fit into that formation and when they do switch it up, it's normally Reid and lookman either side of mitrovic with the midfield 3 the same. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, J.T. said:

Totally agree with the bits highlighted - it's so parasitic and sad 

I'd only actually seen it mentioned by a poster on FMTTM, and then Nunthorpe on here, before the journalists picked it up.

It probably won't happen, but the journalists have been scrambling about for crumbs this season and are only parroting what they read elsewhere.

• Like 1
  • Tom locked this topic