• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Wasn't massively bothered with Mendez Laing but I don't think anyone can disagree that Mendez Laing/ Bolasie and Kebano are fecking astronomical upgrades on bloody Marvin Johnson and Spence.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

How mental is it that were now coming down with options in attack whereas were light on defensive and midfield squad members? Complete turn around. No excuse for us to not play some good football now though, over to you Neil!

Just now, TLF10 said:

I must confess I thought Kebano was a right winger but quick search suggests he a attacking midfielder/possibly a no.10?

Anyone know where his natural/most effective position is?

Central, I’m really hoping we go 4231 with these players, we will make the play offs without doubt.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, TLF10 said:

I must confess I thought Kebano was a right winger but quick search suggests he a attacking midfielder/possibly a no.10?

He's a natural No. 10, but was very effective cutting in from wide for Fulham in the back end of last season.

He's been on the fringes of Fulham's side for a while, but everyone he's been given a chance he's had absolutely unplayable moments. Instrumental in their Play Off games. 

Give him a Free Role and he'll create us some.good chances. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TLF10 said:

62D83624-90F9-4AE3-A177-598B25EFF9F4.png

2 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

You were spot on mate, nice one! When did he arrive at Rockliffe?

I meant he was definitely signing. It was a domino effect with about 4 players this one. Can't believe it come off. 

• Like 2
Just now, Dan1234 said:

Wasn't massively bothered with Mendez Laing but I don't think anyone can disagree that Mendez Laing/ Bolasie and Kebano are fecking astronomical upgrades on bloody Marvin Johnson and Spence.

Can’t wait to see our line up against Brentford with a front 3 of Johnson, Akpom, and Spence up top with a bench of 

Assombalonga , Fletcher, Watmore, Mendez Laing, Bolasie and Kebano 😂😂😂

• Haha 6
Just now, Dan1234 said:

I don’t get this, if a boro fan suggested we try to get Mendez-Laing (before he was sacked) they’d have been laughed off as delusional. He was one of Cardiff’s best players in their (and warnocks) promotion season.

• Like 1

GK - Bettinelli / Archer / Brynn

RB - Fisher / Spence
CB - Fry / Hall
CB - McNair / Dijksteel
LB - Bola / Coulson

CM - Morsy / Hackney
CM - Howson / Saville

RW - Bolasie / Mendez-Laing
10 - Kebano / Tavernier
LW - Watmore / Johnson

ST - Fletcher / Assombalonga / Akpom