oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

7 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Everton have paid a £5m LOAN FEE for Josh king, for 4 *** months!

I assume there must be a loan-to-buy agreement, and most of that is the deposit, because otherwise, it's mental. 

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, LinoJo3 said:

Central, I’m really hoping we go 4231 with these players, we will make the play offs without doubt.

Steady on there, some tough teams to overhaul to get in the playoffs. Still lots to do! 

1 minute ago, Poly said:

Can’t wait to see our line up against Brentford with a front 3 of Johnson, Akpom, and Spence up top with a bench of 

Assombalonga , Fletcher, Watmore, Mendez Laing, Bolasie and Kebano 😂😂😂

Tbf I doubt Mendez-Laing will start for a few weeks looking at his figure.

Just now, Tom said:

I assume there must be a loan-to-buy agreement, and most of that is the deposit, because otherwise, it's mental. 

no, e's a free agent at the end of the contract

2 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

GK - Bettinelli / Archer / Brynn

RB - Fisher / Spence
CB - Fry / Hall
CB - McNair / Dijksteel
LB - Bola / Coulson

CM - Morsy / Hackney
CM - Howson / Saville

RW - Bolasie / Mendez-Laing
10 - Kebano / Tavernier
LW - Watmore / Johnson

ST - Fletcher / Assombalonga / Akpom

Think I’d have bolasie as a LW, that’s where he seems to have played most of his football.

• Like 1

I don't get how we're going to fit all these players into our lineup without sacrificing Tav which would be a travesty. Only thing I can think of is a Mendez Laing - bolasie - kebano front three with tav in the midfield 3. But then watmore, Britt, akpom, Fletcher, even Johnson and Spence all don't get much of a look in. I know he likes to rotate often but if we find a winning formula I'm sure the rotation will be lessened. 

Its a nice headache to have, all I'm saying is that the one thing I don't want to see is tavs progression stalled.

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

I don't get how we're going to fit all these players into our lineup without sacrificing Tav which would be a travesty. Only thing I can think of is a Mendez Laing - bolasie - kebano front three with tav in the midfield 3. But then watmore, Britt, akpom, Fletcher, even Johnson and Spence all don't get much of a look in. I know he likes to rotate often but if we find a winning formula I'm sure the rotation will be lessened. 

Its a nice headache to have, all I'm saying is that the one thing I don't want to see is tavs progression stalled.

Tavs out for months isn't he? Probably a factor in us getting NML and Kebano 

• Tom locked this topic