• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Looks like Gibbo decided not to try for playoffs then and settled for midtable.   Whatever happens, at least it should happen quicker ... think at least we can look forward to a bit of pace  (or a lot of offside flags) 

Not too sure how you’ve come to this conclusion to be honest 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Looks like Gibbo decided not to try for playoffs then and settled for midtable.   Whatever happens, at least it should happen quicker ... think at least we can look forward to a bit of pace  (or a lot of offside flags) 

*** hell. Have a day off. 

• Like 2

Does that mean that Roberts loan here has been terminated regardless? So if Derby's paperwork doesn't go through, he's stuck at Man City til summer?

Just now, Mr_Maz said:

With Britt decifing to stay, and meaning no big striker coming in. It looks like these signings could provide the goal threat we need

I think Britt will be transformed with these players around him, even under monk with braithwaite and bamford he was far more effective. I think this group will be even better. I’m glad he’s still here now tbh.

• Like 1

Warnock over 2 windows has managed to work miracles on a relative shoestring compared to his predecessors I can't fault the man honestly we'll see where we finish but give him next season if he wants it regardless of where we finish, he's the most competent manager we've had since Karanka. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

With Britt decifing to stay, and meaning no big striker coming in. It looks like these signings could provide the goal threat we need

Well I would still play him he has no excuse now for lack of service I hope 

• Like 2
Just now, LinoJo3 said:

I think Britt will be transformed with these players around him, even under monk with braithwaite and bamford he was far more effective. I think this group will be even better. I’m glad he’s still here now tbh.

Yeah, could make a big difference 

5 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Who do you want the modern version of Juninho? 

Theres a global pandemic and no fans coming through the turnstiles. I'm not Gibbos biggest fan but the fact that we are even trying to bring players in at the moment deserves credit. It would have been so much easier to sign no one. 

• Like 6

I think when fit one of Mendez Laing, Kebano or Bolasie will play as a false no.9 for us. 

i think above 3 and Watmore will be front 4 with Howson and Sav sitting unless Fletcher impresses when he fit.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Sorry but you've completely lost me here!

What more could you have wanted???

• Tom locked this topic