oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

8 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Looks like Gibbo decided not to try for playoffs then and settled for midtable.   Whatever happens, at least it should happen quicker ... think at least we can look forward to a bit of pace  (or a lot of offside flags) 

Excuse Me What GIF by One Chicago

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Just now, DurhamRed said:

Some jorno on twitter said its done deal is legit 😁😂

Pete O'Rourke usually has his finger to the pulse, from what I've seen so it's definitely close if it's not all done.

6 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

With Britt decifing to stay, and meaning no big striker coming in. It looks like these signings could provide the goal threat we need

Having Bolasie, NML and Kebano as the supply to Britt could see the making of him, I still rate Assombalonga even though he can frustrate the hell out of me

5 minutes ago, Jamie-H said:

Warnock over 2 windows has managed to work miracles on a relative shoestring compared to his predecessors I can't fault the man honestly we'll see where we finish but give him next season if he wants it regardless of where we finish, he's the most competent manager we've had since Karanka. 

It’s actually amazing to finally have a manager who gets players that we actually NEED. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mj south said:

Sorry but you've completely lost me here!

What more could you have wanted???

Apologies .. I should have used a smiley face...  was just trying to say that people have been saying all season that SG was happy to settle for a consolidation season but even when he does roll dice, he gets few credits for it ...  I am hoping as much as anyone else that it works out, so if I haven't made things a little clearer then all I can say is UTB 

• Like 7
  • Tom locked this topic