• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

Not a chance do we sign Kebano... load of journalists trying to get hits, coupled with Boro leaking information to make it sound like they are trying. And both have an easy get-out-clause... “Fulham failed to sign Maja/King so the Kebano deal fell through”. 

Load of rubbish. Every single transfer deadline day that I can remember, this exact same pattern of events happens and never does it for ever end with us making a decent signing. 

Glad to be proven wrong? 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Hmm. The official Boro site have reported that we've signed Mendez Laing and Kebano, but J.T said that we weren't signing anyone. I just don't know who to believe. 

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, J.T. said:

Not a chance do we sign Kebano... load of journalists trying to get hits, coupled with Boro leaking information to make it sound like they are trying. And both have an easy get-out-clause... “Fulham failed to sign Maja/King so the Kebano deal fell through”. 

Load of rubbish. Every single transfer deadline day that I can remember, this exact same pattern of events happens and never does it for ever end with us making a decent signing. 

1 hour ago, boksicdink said:

Totally agree with the bits highlighted - it's so parasitic and sad 

turntables GIF

• Tom locked this topic