• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

Apologies .. I should have used a smiley face...  was just trying to say that people have been saying all season that SG was happy to settle for a consolidation season but even when he does roll dice, he gets few credits for it ...  I am hoping as much as anyone else that it works out, so if I haven't made things a little clearer then all I can say is UTB 

I think everyone will be in agreement that SG has once again shown his commitment to MFC, this is the best window we've had for along time now.

Like alot if others on here I'm really excited for the rest of the season so I'll join you in saying UTB!!!!!!

• Like 2

“It’s a deal I didn’t think would happen. We’ve been after Neeskens for a few weeks now and we’ve managed to get it over the line which is a real plus for us.

“Mendez-Laing and Yannick are both lacking match fitness whereas Neeskens has been involved and playing. He’s another string to our bow and we’re looking forward to him joining us.”

• Tom locked this topic