• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, BoroBoy1989 said:

Glad to be proven wrong? 😄

Very glad 😁 feels a hell of a lot better to be pleasantly surprised than the usual feeling of post deadline day disappointment 🎉🎉

• Like 2

Gibbo definitely deserves a lot of credit. Don't think anyone else in the championship will have had as good a window in terms of quality with watmore, fisher, bolasie, kebano and Mendez Laing. 

Anything but play offs from here is not acceptable imo. 

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, MikeyBoro said:

Is that us done then?

It will be for incomings yeah.

Probably Roberts exit to announce and maybe an outgoing youth loan.

13 hours ago, smogsterking the Inspirati said:

I'm going to be negative this time as I always am optimistic and end up disappointed.

My prediction.

Wing to leave

Young players go on loan.

Assombalonga to leave at the very last minute but too late for us to sign off a new deal. We will explain that last minute complications stopped Diedhiou being completed. 

Due to working hard on completing this deal we take our eye of the ball and lose Grosicki deal. 

Then surprise last minute transfer is left until too late for it to be completed. 

I'm hoping this new mindset will see Boro prove me wrong 🙏

It worked we had a good deadline day 😌 just edit some of those names. 

Great work by the Boro today probably a central defender short although hopefully Hall coming back will help us out there.

1 minute ago, TheHolgate said:

On the Fulham post announcing him going on Loan, load of replies along the lines of -

WTF
Can't believe this
Why!?
Still had a role to play

etc etc.

Sounds a bit like their version of adomah

Warnock is building his team now for the way he wants to play, and well done to Gibson for giving him the backing in these difficult times. I can't quite believe it we have pace and guile up front and it's only been four years coming, hats off to you NW

• Like 2
  • Tom locked this topic