• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Good window. Be interesting to see who 1st choice striker is now with Fletcher getting back and Bolasie being our Antonio. Most of us cant wait to see if he decides 433/4231 and whether we still continue to punt and chase - makes a much welcome change to wondering whether the club had just released names to make us think they were trying.

Now I hope when we see the line up V Brentford that we dont think the bench could beat the starting 11 and we get at least a point. If we manage to win then I think it might be time to get excited but if we lose its not the end of our season.

To be fair. I don’t these signings have a lot to do with our recruitment team and more to do with our manager. They all have Warnock stamped all over them. He knows what it takes to get promoted and has never spent much money doing it. We will need all of these signings in this gruelling season and some of the new boys might just be peaking at the latter part of the season, when we need them most, after getting match fit. We can rotate, we can bring decent players off the bench to influence games. I’m so impressed with the way it’s worked out. All we need to do is get into a play off spot and I think, with our 8 time promoted manager, we have a real chance of getting promoted. Whatever happens now, at least we have given ourselves a chance

• Like 2

Here is a hypothetical question for all the posters now the window has closed.

It is the play off final and all the team is fit and all playing close to the maximum of their respective abilities. Based on that who would be your starting 11 for the big game:

For me:

Betti

Dijk Fry Paddy Bola

Howson Sav

Tav Kebano Bolasie

Fletcher

it was toss up between Britt and Fletch as both at they best are good but Britt at his best still misses easy chances but either of them two on top form are good.

Bettinelli

Dijksteel   Fry   McNair   Bola

Howson Saville

Tav

Kebano                  Bolasie

Fletcher

Is what I think we see most. Possibly swap Tav and Kebano around too.

Bettinelli

Dijksteel, Fry, McNair, Bola

Howson

Kebano               Tavernier

Mendez-Laing,   Fletcher,     Bolasie

4 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

I'm not used to feeling positive after the end of the window. What the hell do I do now???

Wait for the first time one of the new boys plays badly so we can start slagging him off as a waste of space?

• Haha 3
22 minutes ago, sambaDTR said:

Bettinelli

Dijksteel, Fry, McNair, Bola

Howson

Kebano               Tavernier

Mendez-Laing,   Fletcher,     Bolasie

0% chance

10 minutes ago, Smokedsalmon said:
15 minutes ago, Smogzilla said:

I'm not used to feeling positive after the end of the window. What the hell do I do now???

Wait for the first time one of the new boys plays badly so we can start slagging him off as a waste of space?

You could also completely write one of them off before they kick a ball..

Brynn 🙃

Fisher, Fry, McNair, Bola 

Dijksteel, Howson 

NML, Tav, Kebab

Watmore 

Why not try Watmore as a striker. He puts in a shift and know where the goal is.

Sav, Bolasie, Fletcher, Britt .. some bench!

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BearSmog said:

You could also completely write one of them off before they kick a ball..

Ah spot on!

I should then post about it excessively so I can tell everyone I was right all along if the player does turn out to be a dud.

That sound about right?

• Like 1
  • Tom locked this topic