• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, Riverside94 said:

Now the window is over... any ITK have any gossip of who we missed out on, who we were close to signing, who was close to leaving/offers declined etc?

The Diedhiou and Britt deal broke down last week. Media picked it up really late. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, estonpidge said:

let's see how he turns out, we seem to be doing well with our late developers at the moment

He's only 19, so don't think he can be classed as a late developer.

Does anyone know whether he's been signed for the under 23s or for the first team?  The website is a bit unclear. 

4 hours ago, Ruathain said:

Or A Emerson cousin, can't remember his name was it Fabio or Fabinho sure it began with a F.

Fabio.

There's a strange obsession with him from some Boro fans who thought he was 'phenomenal' in his one appearance against Huddersfield. I was there and thought he was diabolically bad...

53 minutes ago, White Band said:

He's only 19, so don't think he can be classed as a late developer.

Does anyone know whether he's been signed for the under 23s or for the first team?  The website is a bit unclear. 

probably the wrong term i meant late joiner rather than developer

46 minutes ago, Snowblind said:

Fabio.

There's a strange obsession with him from some Boro fans who thought he was 'phenomenal' in his one appearance against Huddersfield. I was there and thought he was diabolically bad...

I was their as well, wouldn’t say he was diabolical though but he wasn’t brilliant either, I thought he played ok

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Snowblind said:

Fabio.

I was only 12 or 13 at the time and just remember he looked like Emerson.

anymore signings expected?

poster on FMTTM says Wilfred Bony's agent has been in contact with us.  Though as his client has been a free agent for a while, i'd expect him to have been in contact with everyone

27 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

anymore signings expected?

poster on FMTTM says Wilfred Bony's agent has been in contact with us.  Though as his client has been a free agent for a while, i'd expect him to have been in contact with everyone

Maybe if Britt had gone otherwise it would match the type of player warnock has brought in. 

I don’t think there is anything in the Bony link but he was playing until November last year and has been training in the UK since.

He’s also said to be happy to play at any level and said in one interview if it meant getting a chance he would play for free.

I would have thought if we had any interest in signing him he would have trained with us by now - bit like Watmore.

In other news Danny Graham has retired 

• Like 1
  • Tom locked this topic