• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, LinoJo3 said:

Maybe if Britt had gone otherwise it would match the type of player warnock has brought in. 

a trial with a pay as you play deal for 6 months would suit us. low risk all around

I don't feel like Bony, from what I saw of him as a player, is much different to what we have. Obviously he's done it at a higher level, albeit not for a long time but I don't think he solves the problem Warnock was trying to solve with a striker purchase in this window.

On 2/3/2021 at 10:34 AM, Snowblind said:

The line "a product of the Feyenoord academy" excites me. 👌🏻

Transfermarkt has him as a 10 who can play CM or LW. Hopefully he does well here and develops into a decent player. He was signed by a far bigger academy than our beloved Anfernee, so there must be at least some raw talent there. 

I watched the u23 game v Stoke , and he did ok , high energy , runs all day , good pace , played as a no10 , and was one of our better players on the day .

• Like 5
  • Tom locked this topic