• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

£5,000,000 for a guy who has scored ONE goal at our level...   maybe if they knocked a zero off..   but after the last deal we did with Toulouse, I would have to say that I would be a little concerned if there was a great deal of truth in this.

12 minutes ago, Old Codger said:

£5,000,000 for a guy who has scored ONE goal at our level...   maybe if they knocked a zero off..   but after the last deal we did with Toulouse, I would have to say that I would be a little concerned if there was a great deal of truth in this.

It’s crazy inflation. last season for about 3 million you could get a  striker who had scored 3  goals at this level.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 2/17/2021 at 7:02 PM, DurhamRed said:

Jephcott of Plymouth would be a good striker to replace Britt in summer. Is lighting in up in L1 

think we'll be priced out of a move for Jephcott, expect a big move in the summer.

• Like 2

Yaya Sanogo looks to be joining Huddersfield.

He was another one of those strikers we went in for before our first choice signing.

be interesting to see how this goes with regards to work permits. Does he have an English passport?

7 hours ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Yaya Sanogo looks to be joining Huddersfield.

He was another one of those strikers we went in for before our first choice signing.

be interesting to see how this goes with regards to work permits. Does he have an English passport?

Is he the one who failed his medical with us?

5 minutes ago, White Band said:

Is he the one who failed his medical with us?

That is him. Warnock wanted him as the 4th striker at the club. Remember him saying it was Yaya plus another he wanted. Other being Akpom. I assume Yaya was the back up to Kieffer Moore.

On 2/18/2021 at 6:23 PM, GrimsbyBoro said:

linked with Toulouse forward  Rhys Healey 

Wonder if this was the lad playing in a warmer climate

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/02/18/report-west-brom-and-middlesbrough-want-5m-man-neil-warnock-raved-about-in-2017/

never heard of him

They are also saying the Baggies and Blades are interested, they'll be out bidding us, if there is any truth in it. 

17 minutes ago, Denzel Zanzibar said:

Their season has been null and voided so he'll only get to play in the FA Trophy.

He should be replacing Butternelli next season in my opinion.

I am hesitant. I know he is highly rated but we have been here before in recent history. Steele was going to be England No 1 according to some. Pears was also the next big thing.

I think I would rather a good experienced keeper and put Brynn out on loan to a good level.

36 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

I think I would rather a good experienced keeper and put Brynn out on loan to a good level.

If it's a straight choice between Brynn and Butternelli next season, I'd let Sol learn on the job. At least he's got potential, and he's actually our player, not a loan.

• Like 1
  • Tom locked this topic