• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Another masterclass in man management from Warnock -

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-warnock-chuba-akpom-transfer-19924744.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Basically saying we signed akpom on video evidence only, he was the recruitments teams fault, we won't be doing that again. All mid season while we still have the player on our books. Honestly, if pulis said this, or god forbid woodgate, they'd never hear the end of it and everyone would be baying for blood. But because it's old likeable Neil Warnock it's okay.. I hate the man more and more every time I hear him speak, can't wait until he's gone.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-warnock-chuba-akpom-transfer-19924744.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Basically saying we signed akpom on video evidence only, he was the recruitments teams fault, we won't be doing that again. All mid season while we still have the player on our books. Honestly, if pulis said this, or god forbid woodgate, they'd never hear the end of it and everyone would be baying for blood. But because it's old likeable Neil Warnock it's okay.. I hate the man more and more every time I hear him speak, can't wait until he's gone.

Pretty much every match is available to watch on TV at the moment, I don’t believe for 1 minute that the recruitment team decided to sign Akpom on the evidence of a YouTube greatest hits montage video, that’s absolute nonsense. 

I’ve noticed that Warnock has a verbal tick in interviews, every time he uses the word “really” you know that he’s bullshitting big time. 

As for likeable, are you sure about that?

17 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Honestly, if pulis said this, or god forbid woodgate, they'd never hear the end of it and everyone would be baying for blood. But because it's old likeable Neil Warnock it's okay.. I hate the man more and more every time I hear him speak, can't wait until he's gone.

They've literally only released the video of him saying it in the last hour, and I've seen loads of people questioning it.

What are you expecting?

Picketing?

Get over your hatred, every week you come out with this "because it's Warnock" schtick despite plenty of people on here and other places taking issue with things he's saying.

• Like 3
Just now, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

Pretty much every match is available to watch on TV at the moment, I don’t believe for 1 minute that the recruitment team decided to sign Akpom on the evidence of a YouTube greatest hits montage video, that’s absolute nonsense. 

I’ve noticed that Warnock has a verbal tick in interviews, every time he uses the word “really” you know that he’s bullshitting big time. 

As for likeable, are you sure about that?

I've gone on record many times how his personality and who he is as a man is my biggest problem with him, even beyond his rubbish football. But there's certainly a larger percentage of people who think he's likeable and charismatic 

• Confused 1
3 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

They've literally only released the video of him saying it in the last hour, and I've seen loads of people questioning it.

What are you expecting?

Picketing?

Get over your hatred, every week you come out with this "because it's Warnock" schtick despite plenty of people on here and other places taking issue with things he's saying.

The story went up 4 hours ago and It's the first time it's been brought up on here. So no one from the audience I intended my post to get to had mentioned it. There's still a far higher percentage of people happy with warnock than aren't.

21 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Completely agree. 

I also can’t stand the man. He is no better than Pulis in any way... playing style, man management, position in the table, bullshitting in interviews,...

• Confused 1
3 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

It's the first time it's been brought up on here. So no one from the audience I intended my post to get to had mentioned it. There's still a far higher percentage of people happy with warnock than aren't.

It’s about quality not quantity, the intelligent posters on here know that his football is awful and he’s about as honest as Tony Pulis. 

4 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

It's the first time it's been brought up on here. So no one from the audience I intended my post to get to had mentioned it. There's still a far higher percentage of people happy with warnock than aren't.

Yes, but the interview was only released to the public in the last hour, you're making out like people have been grinning and going "oh Neil, you little scamp" and passing it off, which isn't the case.

I'm still happy with Warnock, and I hope he's here next season, but I don't think his comments about Akpom and Assombalonga are helpful for himself, the players or the club.

He's basically admitted that we tried and failed to sell Assomablonga last month, and are stuck with him, which is a daft thing to do in my eyes.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

It’s about quality not quantity, the intelligent posters on here know that his football is awful and he’s about as honest as Tony Pulis. 

You really want to tread that line? Oof.

With the scouting software available today you can see tons of footage from specific traits to full matches from virtually every top league in the world.

It’s not the same as watching in real life as (like tv footage) it’s focused on the ball.  

it’s definitely not just clips though. Or at least it shouldn’t be.

Our recruitment team feels like they play football manager and create a search field from similar players.

Then spend all summer looking for regens. 

it definitely seems to be a issue with creative players. We are good at identifying defenders and defensive midfielders.

But wide and up top we aren’t looking for the right things (actually you can include inbetween the sticks as well).

can have all the data you want but if you don’t use it right it’s a wasted exercise.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, BillyWoofs_shinpad said:

What a dickhead comment.

You're oh so smart, and anyone who doesn't dislike the football is thick.

• Like 3
  • Tom locked this topic