oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

On 1/28/2021 at 12:24 PM, boksicdink said:

I really think Djed Spence has been really poor and only heightens the loss of Dijksteel.

Spence was playing right back yesterday and at one point was losing the ball on the left wing in open play.

If anyone wants Spence, we should cash in because I just dont think the lad has any positional sense at all, just a liability at this point. 

obviously this was some time ago, but it was one of many posts in a similar vein from a number of posters. Sometimes a loan like this can make the world of difference in a player and our job now will be getting Scott to convince Djed that we really want him here, he would probably have been in the team regularly given the injury list, just like last year, so we MIGHT have been seeing him do well here, who knows. Question is, have we changed our minds on him. Keep (if we can) or sell?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Old Codger said:
On 1/28/2021 at 12:24 PM, boksicdink said:

I really think Djed Spence has been really poor and only heightens the loss of Dijksteel.

Spence was playing right back yesterday and at one point was losing the ball on the left wing in open play.

If anyone wants Spence, we should cash in because I just dont think the lad has any positional sense at all, just a liability at this point. 

obviously this was some time ago, but it was one of many posts in a similar vein from a number of posters. Sometimes a loan like this can make the world of difference in a player and our job now will be getting Scott to convince Djed that we really want him here, he would probably have been in the team regularly given the injury list, just like last year, so we MIGHT have been seeing him do well here, who knows. Question is, have we changed our minds on him. Keep (if we can) or sell?

No chance of him sticking around I think.  We'll be looking to sell and use the money elsewhere.

• Tom locked this topic