oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

2 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

ITK's that post good info are Lurker,RAF, Digger and Nunthorpe , all have proved excellent,sometimes things don't happen but the info is sound at the time.

Other posters come to the site at transfer windows because they know this as well. 

The Forum is better for having them, good on you guys, appreciate the info.

Completely agree!!

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Richard Keogh has gone Huddersfield glad we never got desperate enough to need him in at CB 

Keogh has done well getting a move . 

My worry is Celtic now need a Centre Half , and were  after McNair last window .

The fact Neil has made him Captain will add another couple of quid to his value .

I hope I'm wrong , but can see Lennon being in for him , and £8m - £10m in the current climate would be considered .

Soon know, this is me guessing BTW , no inside info .

35 minutes ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

Wilfiried bony might be worth a years contract I don't see what we would have to lose I reckon he would be half decent if he stays fit

What's he even been doing the last few years?

13 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

My worry is Celtic now need a Centre Half , and were  after McNair last window .

The fact Neil has made him Captain will add another couple of quid to his value .

I hope I'm wrong , but can see Lennon being in for him , and £8m - £10m in the current climate would be considered .

McNair would never go to Celtic. He’s Rangers daft 

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Absolutely no chance.

McNair is a Rangers fan, Lennon is hanging on by a thread, the league title is gone and they're not guaranteed Champions League group stage football.

There's no way they'd spend £8-10m in January even if they had a chance of winning the league and getting the 10 in a row, their record signing Edouard didn't even cost £10m and that was a summer signing from PSG.

Edited by TeaCider24
  • Like 4

Paddy also literally just signed a new contract. I wasn't sure about where he wanted to be in the previous 2-3 windows but I think it's pretty clear where he wants to be right now. It would surely take something really substantial for us to part ways with him.

In regards to Bony there an article on BBC sport website. Currently training with Newport to keep fit. Said he happy to go play anywhere. I dont think he kicked a ball in a competitive gamw for some considerable time so he not one for me. He will need a month or two to get match fit i would think

• Like 1

I'd love it if we went for both the Murphy brothers, as some have said Josh Murphy is up for loan and I'm sure Jacob doesn't get too much game time for the barcodes.

The pair of them either side of Fletcher could definitely be the difference to get us in the top 6.

3 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

Bolassie is basically dependent on Roberts going back to City. We have no cancellation clause so they don’t have to take him back. We can’t afford to pay both. 

Warnock said he hasn’t spoken to him in a month and sounds very much like we aren’t even considering it any more.

4 minutes ago, Poly said:

Warnock said he hasn’t spoken to him in a month and sounds very much like we aren’t even considering it any more.

I guess we’ll find out if anything changes with Roberts.

2 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

I guess we’ll find out if anything changes with Roberts.

Not even fussed on Bolasie anymore to be honest. Been and gone now rather get someone else. It’s not like Warnock to totally dismiss it and he basically did that today 

• Tom locked this topic