Only worn for 6-8 mins (9 times though)

• Haha 2
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Posted Images

50 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

I posted it a few days back. We can’t afford to pay Roberts and Bolasie. If City take PB back then there is a chance that YB could be back on the agenda.

Judging by Warnock's comments we have enquired about sending him back but city don't want him to return unless someone else takes him on and his wages

2 hours ago, RiversideRed said:

I've got a mate who's a Birmingham fan and he's that we're one of the clubs interested in Lukas Jutkiewicz.

He also said Huddersfield along with another Championship club and Sunderland are other teams interested.

Make of that what you will.

He said all the bids are just under 1m.

I'd take the Juke back especially under Warnock. I think under the right manager he is a good striker in this league.

21 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Some interesting things in this article. 

Whoever this loan signing is better be bloody good. 

Gone from we are signing a winger to we are optimistic 🙃

5 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

I'd take the Juke back especially under Warnock. I think under the right manager he is a good striker in this league.

Agreed very good alternative to fletcher

6 minutes ago, Smoggie Spraggon said:

Wouldn’t be surprised at all if the player we’re gonna sign is from West Brom , they’re suppose to be close to signing musa on top of Benteke 

Who would you think though? Can’t see it being Grosicki as he wants to fight for his place

Can see it now. Jim White announcing window shut and us fans thinking we’ve submitted some form over the line just in time then waking up and finding nothing. Then we get smashed by Brentford 

• Haha 2
13 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

If it is Nelson from Arsenal, I wonder if they’re waiting until Odergard is confirmed.

In a very optimistic world that makes perfect sense 🙂

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Can see it now. Jim White announcing window shut and us fans thinking we’ve submitted some form over the line just in time then waking up and finding nothing. Then we get smashed by Brentford 

It's the boro way 

7 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

He tried to sign Marty Phillips at Cardiff in the prem  maybe him. They’ve got 5 or 6 players now in the wide position maybe Allardyce will try to get a couple off the wage bill to put towards the signings 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• I didn't vote for it, I would never vote for it, so how about you *** off?
    • We are linked to every journeyman going 
    • Just looking at the actual comments made by BD, a couple of things come to mind. For one, the comment BD responded to was the one suggesting we go to the foreign market to buy players, not them. Secondly, BD has said it wasn't personal, that it could have been phrased better and I guess that's up to you whether you believe that or not but it's worth remembering that whilst they demonstrate excellent English skills, they aren't English and perhaps it would be mindful to think about that before jumping on them. Finally, BD is right, people do make comments like DR said. To look at the European market where better, cheaper transfers can be found, DR isn't alone in that. A lot of people do and have done even in the years following the original vote. That will be people all across the ~50/50, of course and it stands to reason there will be plenty of people annoyed by the fact 'we' voted that way not just for, but inclusive of the way we wanted our football club to be run. But ultimately BD is right that it is at the very least naïve to think we can operate in that market the way others have done in the past. We'll see how the laws around work permits change from here on but we left the EU and lost the freedom of movement and that inevitably brought challenges to recruitment, not just in the football industry. If you remember the time around the vote itself, immigration was a bloody huge topic so I'd be surprised if it changed that much. After all, why should footballers be any different? There are arguments for and against the long-term effects too, perhaps the development of players in this country can improve with a league less saturated by foreign talent. But opportunity isn't the only thing that drives the collective improvement of football, even at our level. There can surely be no doubt that the influence of foreign, especially European players and coaches has been felt in English football. Previous to us leaving, that was just less chance of us bringing those people to the Championship and lower levels. It feels like that gap to talent is only getting made bigger between the top level and below with these changes in the long-term. The best teams will still be able to justify bringing the best players and coaches in, we might less capable.
    • With puns like that you should emulate Ukraine's no. 25....  Positively Netherlands 13 :)..     good end to end game..  Ukrainian keeper MOTM  
    • borodanes point on Brexit is stating fact - get over it people - you voted for it! As for previous signings Woody seems to have done ok but was hounded out by the keyboard warriors who are better than him . Similar to Mogga really but ..... As for the “uninspiring” potential signings perhaps someone wants to Chuck a few million to Gibbo so that he can sign a world beater or two ...thought not! the World is in a bad place and my only hope is that there is a Boro in 12/24 months time as there will be teams that go under. If we offer x and a player wants y then we say thanks but no thanks and move on. If that means a Wyke or a Smith is wearing the shirt then I am fine with that