oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

17 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

Jonathan Woodgate set to replace Graeme Jones as first team coach at Bournemouth, after he joined Newcastle in a similar role.

Ye we defiently have a chance at replacing Bournemouth in that top 6 now if he's coaching them 😂. But actually is Jones leaving anything to do with Bournemouth form collapsing. As he must be class he even coached Newcastle to a win after 1 day on the training ground. 

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Alves car salesman said:

He’s on 25k at WBA 

Footballing assets do better when they are playing even if this means short term ya have to cover wages while on loan 

3 hours ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I like that you stated Preston's RB as if that's some great negative, he's played consistently for a decent Preston side in the championship for 3 years. Imagine being arsed that Bolasie wasn't wanted by Everton or Sporting Lisbon as well, have a bit of perspective. We have had some horrible transfer windows over the last 4 years, especially in January and this one certainly isn't on those levels 

Convenient for Bolasie, you missed out the team our in league at the time, where he ripped it up.... or the Belgian side, which we know is a high quality league.

I personally think Monk's window with the club at the time was far more exciting and 4 years ago is probably within "long long time".

Darren Randolph or Jordan Archer? Martin Braithwaite or Yannick Bolasie? etc

You say I need some perspective but I think it's other fans that need to take a step back and remove the excitement from an incoming transfer and look at we've actually got in this window. 

I agree we've had much worse but that doesnt make this "best window in a long long time" yet...

Edited by boksicdink
  • Like 1
  • Tom locked this topic