• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, mendieta420 said:

suicide seems a bit of a stretch

That decision all but guaranteed an extended period in the championship. I’ve seen people in dickens toilets who can lead a line better than Britt. Don’t tell me it was for the money either, we bought saville for £7m then tried to spend £6m on besic a month later.

Just now, CrazyL said:

Clever work by Bausor and Pulis creating the myth that Bamford wanted to leave and we got 10 million for him. Neither is even close to the truth.

So we didn’t get 10 million for him? How much did we get?

25 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

This Bamford love in feels a bit revisionalist.

I could be wrong but I don’t recall it when he signed for us or when he left. 

I remember having a debate about Bamford and Britt on here a few months after Britt signed and the majority thought Britt was the better player. 

7 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

Clever work by Bausor and Pulis creating the myth that Bamford wanted to leave and we got 10 million for him. Neither is even close to the truth.

Well it’s a half truth. Bamford did want to leave after we accepted a bid with out his knowledge and told him he wasn’t apart of Pulis’s plans. 

2 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

Well it’s a half truth. Bamford did want to leave after we accepted a bid with out his knowledge and told him he wasn’t apart of Pulis’s plans. 

To be fair you are right. 

• Tom locked this topic