Jump to content
oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Posted Images

Just now, uncle_rico said:

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Thats great - so in my previous post I said I would let him go depending on offer and if he is prepared to sign new deal.

He did post something a few weeks ago about his love for the club so that's a real positive. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Good news if true.

Everyone but Johnson tied down now, the club seems to be unusually adequate behind the scenes lately.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TeaCider24 said:

Good news if true.

Everyone but Johnson tied down now, the club seems to be unusually adequate behind the scenes lately.

Warnock is actually fixing the stuff Pulis was "fixing".

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Brunners said:

Warnock is actually fixing the stuff Pulis was "fixing".

I think it goes to show how delusional Pulis actually is.

I used to get so fed up with how he kept making out how he was Steve Gibsons saviour yet when he left it's pretty obvious that he left the club in a far worse position than when he came in, both with the playing staff and behind the scenes

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would be happy to let Britt go and have Fletcher and a new striker battling for the number 1 spot with Akpom as third choice. Preferably sell Akpom in the summer if we can get our money back and get a new player in.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Borodane said:

I would be happy to let Britt go and have Fletcher and a new striker battling for the number 1 spot with Akpom as third choice. Preferably sell Akpom in the summer if we can get our money back and get a new player in.


Akpom is garbage like 

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

with a more mobile forward line and a proper pre-season we might get to what Akpom can actually do next season his movement always seems to be good, just not sure anyone is on his wave length.

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, estonpidge said:

with a more mobile forward line and a proper pre-season we might get to what Akpom can actually do next season his movement always seems to be good, just not sure anyone is on his wave length.

 

Meh. I guess we see different things. I can only see Akpom as being good at tap ins. The rest is pretty poor. He doesn't really have any strengths. To me he should be nothing more than third choice.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...