• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

If Roberts departs (to Bournemouth or Wednesday) the Mendez Laing connection makes sense and I would imagine with a cost saving. If Coulson and Wing also depart then the three of them could all contribute to the Bolasie cost with M-L being a low cost replacement for Roberts and one more likely to be used and trusted.

I think Roberts is the better player of the two but it's strange that Daniel Farke came to the same conclusion as Warnock on Roberts.

6 minutes ago, Redcar Rioja said:

Well this seems to be an informed article, I wonder if their Journo's are as closely knitted as the Gazette's 🙂

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/bristol-citys-transfer-deadline-day-4951693

I don't think the Bristol Post quite understands what targets are. They held talks with us but he's not a target apparently. Just having a pleasant chat about the weather?

image.png.a13b41bf3267176a630cb48cb0960e38.png

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
1 minute ago, A21 said:

No ambiguity there, the Bristol City journos all seem to be certain they're not in for Assombalonga.

On the contrary, they seem to be putting out a message that they're 100% not interested in a man they've held talks with us about.

• Like 1
Just now, wilsoncgp said:

I don't think the Bristol Post quite understands what targets are. They held talks with us but he's not a target apparently. Just having a pleasant chat about the weather?

I took that to be us chasing Diedhiou hence the talks but I doubt we will know for certain until 11.00 pm tonight.

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

On the contrary, they seem to be putting out a message that they're 100% not interested in a man they've held talks with us about.

It doesn't mention anywhere the talks were about Assombalonga. I took it that it was talks between the clubs about Diedhiou

7 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

Thats confusing as hell.

Why hold talks with someone you definitely have no intention of signing?

confused will ferrell GIF

1 minute ago, SzilardNemethsCurtains said:

I don't think I could care less if any player had took drugs, obviously if it's an issue if it's a habit but that would be a strong assumption

There's only room for assumptions at the moment as it's like trying to get blood from a stone figuring out exactly what might have happened. Only the truth will do anything towards getting Mendez-Laing free of the rumour mill.

• Like 1

From the Polish press (translated)

https://sport.se.pl/pilka-nozna/premier-league/kamil-grosicki-zmieni-klub-przed-euro-2020-wymowne-slowa-gwiazdy-kadry-stanowcza-deklaracja-tylko-u-nas-aa-Jx44-dZXV-fRxn.html

"So "Grosik" lost the option to move to Greece, but the question was "What next?" So can he change club on the last day of the transfer window in England?

The player himself answered this question. - Nothing is happening and I do not think it will happen - Grosicki himself informed "Super Express""

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, A21 said:

It doesn't mention anywhere the talks were about Assombalonga. I took it that it was talks between the clubs about Diedhiou

It's certainly an odd way of putting it if that's how they're intending it to be read. The way it's written sounds (to me, anyway) like they instigated the talks with us, which would be odd if it's regarding a striker they're not overly keen on selling without a replacement coming in.

2 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

There's only room for assumptions at the moment as it's like trying to get blood from a stone figuring out exactly what might have happened. Only the truth will do anything towards getting Mendez-Laing free of the rumour mill.

This forum:

tom cruise i want the truth GIF

The media:

jack nicholson you cant handle the truth GIF

• Haha 4
  • Tom locked this topic