• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Oslo_Syd said:

I'd be surprised if anything further happened now. Why are these transfer windows such a bore-fest nowadays? I haven't got excited by signings since the days of Karanka.

The fact that we've got transfers is exciting. 😀

9 minutes ago, Mr_Maz said:

with better wide players, we can move Tav central and then you have Morsy and Hackney as backup

I'd love this. But every time morsy saville and howson have all been available, they've always played apart from at the start when morsy was bedding in

1 minute ago, Neverbefore said:

I'd love this. But every time morsy saville and howson have all been available, they've always played apart from at the start when morsy was bedding in

true, but Tav was still in the team as one of the wide players.

Is Jason Euell still unattached? 

2 minutes ago, Blanco said:

Danny Graham has left Sunderland by mutual consent. There’s the striker we have been looking for 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

You find it odd that supporters would in any way consider and judge the morality of decisions by the club? Or just odd that the club itself would be morally judgemental?

It's not about the decisions of the club, it's about the players being judged on personality or conduct which largely takes place outside of football. And equally being judged on a different level to say musicians or others who are lauded regardless.

Would the same people not want Grealish to play for England? Is Trippier now a bad egg for his gambling exploits? I have friends who dabbled in recreational drugs when younger who are now doctors and teachers, should I dob them in?

• Tom locked this topic