• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Completely unrealistic but if the Lorient player we're after is Enzo Le Fée then I'd probably sleep easy for all of 2021. Very highly rated youngster, but can't see it as he'd cost at least 4m.

19 hours ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

Philip zickernagel, watch this space gentlemen, also looking at an attacker from lorient 

Love a completely random foreign signing, hoping we unearth a gem, but inevitably turns out to be about as much use as a broken kite

i hope we can get Watmore confirmed sooner rather than later. Once he in the bag we can move on to ne t target.

if no one leaves and we get Watmore and Bolasie in I would be ok with that.

It would mean we got Watmore Bolasie Roberts Tav n Marv for flanks and Britt Akpom and Fletcher for central striker role for our desired 4.3.3 formation.

Albeit given the huge expectation that Bolasise will come i anticipate he will now go elsewhere in typical boro style haha. 

The Watmore deal is a bit worrying, was hoping we'd have it wrapped up by now and seems like he's attracted interest from other Championship clubs. Hopefully Warnock can convince him to extend, without paying him anything unreasonable.

If he ends up joining another championship playoff club then we have played an absolute shocker.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-warnock-thinks-duncan-watmore-19527079

42 minutes ago, Weasel said:

The Watmore deal is a bit worrying, was hoping we'd have it wrapped up by now and seems like he's attracted interest from other Championship clubs. Hopefully Warnock can convince him to extend, without paying him anything unreasonable.

If he ends up joining another championship playoff club then we have played an absolute shocker.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/neil-warnock-thinks-duncan-watmore-19527079

Hope he stays but dont think him joining another team means we played an absolute shocker. We just could not match the package he got offered at another club. And that is fine by me. I am not gonna criticise the club for living within its means given i spent several seasons criticising them for paying over the top in fees and wagss. 

2 hours ago, Weasel said:

I think he'll stay. He was willing to train for free earlier in the season when he was supposedly offered contracts elsewhere.

Multiple players have signed contracts recently, so Warnock must be good at selling the club to the players (if required). 

It's probably just his agent trying to get more money/his cut and creating rumours that he's going elsewhere to try and get the deal signed.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, boro-unger said:

I think he'll stay. He was willing to train for free earlier in the season when he was supposedly offered contracts elsewhere.

Multiple players have signed contracts recently, so Warnock must be good at selling the club to the players (if required). 

It's probably just his agent trying to get more money/his cut and creating rumours that he's going elsewhere to try and get the deal signed.

the lad was without anyone. we took him in and NW shucked him straight in the first team. he'll absolutely love him. he signs for us if we want him.

• Like 1
  • Tom locked this topic