oneBoro Forum
Old Codger

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

49 minutes ago, wilsoncgp said:

It was started by Erimus in the Study (on his laptop) with a gut-Wrenching comment.

I have no excuses and I apologize for making an unruly comment. Hope you will accept it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Erimus 63 said:

I have no excuses and I apologize for making an unruly comment. Hope you will accept it.

Accepted now let's move on, as far as National Lockdowns will allow!

3 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

Who is this Monopoli we are linked with? Is he Italian? 

He's a small chubby one. Known to occasionally spend time in jail.

21 minutes ago, BearSmog said:

Who is this Monopoli we are linked with? Is he Italian? 

Whoever he is I'm just glad we don't have anyone called Go in our team. Everytime he'd pass to him we'd be bloody skint!

Stojanovic loaned to St. Pauli.

Weird, though I fully understand his reasoning.

Almost entirely not his fault, but what a waste of £1m.

• Like 1
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1

The club will be holding contract talks with Marvin Johnson over the coming weeks.

Fully deserved extension incoming.

• Like 3

I don’t mind, there’s big things expected of brynn. 

the waste of 1 mill is the worst part, when we don’t have cash to waste readily available.

17 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

Stojanovic loaned to St. Pauli.

Weird, though I fully understand his reasoning.

Almost entirely not his fault, but what a waste of £1m.

Absolute shocking by the club, what a waste.

I'd rather Brynn have gone out on loan to be honest... Sign a free agent veteran GK to sit on the bench so Brynn can get game time. Someone like Rob Eliot.

Best of luck to Stoj though.

Potentially round-about Boro news:

Preston look set to sign Ben Whiteman from Donacaster - who we were linked with in the summer. If the PNE fans info on them being interested in Wing was true, Whiteman signing might change things a little.

11 hours ago, Erimus 63 said:

It's fair comment in my opinion rightly or wrongly.

This is the second go you've had at me. you can give me a warning if you want. Non of the other Mods have commented, so i think this is personal. I'll say this, you've changed a lot since becoming a moderator. Let the forum breath and stop nit picking at me. It's you that's gate keeping.

While they're having a go at you they're leaving me alone so Keep it up Erimus 63

10 hours ago, Blanco said:

Erimus is trying to sell brunners to the Sunderland forum for two chewing gums and a half packet of crisps 😃

And Crayons, don't forget the Crayons 

9 hours ago, Uwe said:

Monopoly. Always guaranteed to To start a fight 👍

No that was Uckers, Uwe, Guaranteed to finish with an upturned table