• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, scotty189 said:

Diedhiou and a mil, just opinion or anything else ?

Just my opinion scotty , but I think lots of people are under valuing Britt . He is a 3/1 goalscoring forward who is available at a relatively low price . Not exactly loads of them about at the fee mentioned . The likes of Derby , Forest , AFCB , Sheff U, Wolves ( back up ) Watford , Bristol C , Cardiff , QPR , Brum Millwall , Reading ,Celtic , Rangers I would expect to have him on their short list . Britt could get you up , or keep you up , if he plays at his best .

Edited by Simply Red
19 minutes ago, mendieta420 said:

Why not? He's nothing special.

I feel the same. I have seen enough of him to say that hes not gonna go elsewere and make an impact. Yeh he might score the odd goal but he isnt gonna suddenly turn into a good footballer. Alot of people might think im unfair in saying that but hes got to be one of the most frustrating footballers ive ever watched for the boro. Ive always wanted him to do well bit its never worked out for him. People might say we haven't played to his strengths but why woukd yku set a team around a player like britt? So he can score 15 goals a season? Because hes never done any better at this level. 

Good luck to him if he goes. He seems like a nice lad but it just hasnt worked. Time to move on and try something different. Just hope we replace him in this window 

2 hours ago, Dynamo Kev said:

u would sign totally over the hill massively injury prone pensioners that will command high wages? 

dont start your own business it wont go well 😄 

Haha. Glenn Murray is not injury prone and any successful business is based on art of negotiation my friend. If they wont fit within our pay structure then we walk away.

i do think a Murray or a Austin might prove to be an inspired signing for last 6 months. Like a Marco Branca, Alun Armstrong type.   

• Like 1

we need another forward/striker who can actually play football and link up well with all the young lads like tav spence djiksteel bola etc.

we have the makings ofa pretty good footballing side

I agree we need a striker who can hold up and bring others in to play but not sure what you mean by your point that there needs to be a requirement he has to link up well with the young lads? 

Can we not just have a striker who has good link up play generally and can brings all his team mates in to play.

I assume that is Warnocks intention to in targetting likes of Moore and now seemingly the Bristol city lad.

we need another forward/striker who can actually play football and link up well with all the young lads like tav spence djiksteel bola etc.

we have the makings ofa pretty good footballing side

I think we already have a striker capable of doing that in Akpom, his link up game is really underrated.

If we're gonna get another striker it should be an option we don't have, which is why I think it'll be a big physical presence/target man.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Just my opinion scotty , but I think lots of people are under valuing Britt . He is a 3/1 goalscoring forward who is available at a relatively low price . Not exactly loads of them about at the fee mentioned . The likes of Derby , Forest , AFCB , Sheff U, Wolves ( back up ) Watford , Bristol C , Cardiff , QPR , Brum Millwall , Reading ,Celtic , Rangers I would expect to have him on their short list . Britt could get you up , or keep you up , if he plays at his best .

Shame there isn’t a queue though. Wonder why?

• Like 1
  • Tom locked this topic