• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

I’d rather sell Spence than Tav every day of the week. Tav is very underrated by many of our fans and is very important to making the team play well and must stay. 

If we’re going off recent sales in the championship and how long their contracts are, you’re looking at £15m minimum for Tav and anywhere between 5 and 10 for Spence. 

• Like 2
20 minutes ago, Uwe said:

If the player wants to go it’s hard to keep them regardless of transfer fees/contract length etc. And if a premier league does come in it will be nigh on impossible to turn it down. 
I wonder, with the rumour of Reach interest is with a view to replace Tav 🤷‍♂️

Yikes - I hope not.

Wouldn't want to replace Tav with an inferior player.

I don't believe we're selling either, especially not to Everton.

No chance whatsoever are they spending money in January on two players who absolutely would not get in their starting 11 right now.

If people were peddling the rumour in the summer or they were both out of contract soon, I might buy it.

With our inability to get first choice targets signed i would be very reluctant to let anyone of the first team go, especially with how short we are. Add in the prospect of anyone having to self isolate and we’re very short. 

Im a fan of the smaller squad under Warnock as the players have nowhere to hide in training or on the pitch, but I still think we need a couple of players in. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I don't believe we're selling either, especially not to Everton.

Everton are meant to be looking for a right back. The young lad Kenny isn’t fancied, Coleman is older than the arc and they have been playing Holgate at fullback. 

Still can’t see them being interested I think they will want someone with premier experience who is ready to play. 

1 minute ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

Anything with 7 figures and Spence can go IMO, he's like watching bambi on ice. See also 

Wing

Coulson 

Britt 

Agree with all of these if they were to go and I'd trust Warnock to replace them with more shrewd signings if given the opportunity 

6 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Agree with all of these if they were to go and I'd trust Warnock to replace them with more shrewd signings if given the opportunity 

Last January newcastle were really interested in coulson, wish he went tbh 

49 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Yikes - I hope not.

Wouldn't want to replace Tav with an inferior player.

I hope not too. 

But it’s not a case of replacing him with a inferior player, it’s replacing him with the best player that is:-

Available

Wants to come

Within price range. 

• Like 1
  • Tom locked this topic