oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

@Simply Red

Only one on that list I would want is Joe Lolley.

Rest either dont improve us in likes of Wyne and Pigot OR

Who are good players but we dont need right unless someone is shifted in likes of Mowatt and Hourihane.

Nat Phillips will go somewhere where he gets games. We currently need a back up to Fry and Paddy so to allow Wood to leave. 

Stoke will see us as a very direct play off rival so wont loan us Lindsay and neither am I fussed.

If we get one wide player for left hand side and dont lose anyone i genuinely think it could make a huge difference for us.

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, GrimsbyBoro said:

So just realised Conor Hourihane isn’t Wes Hoolahan. The question is therefore is he any good and where does he play?

Grosciki (sp) has apparently turned down forest to fight for a place at west brom

Hourihane is very good and proven , LM LW AM . 3 year younger than Grosicki at 29 .

• Like 1
1 hour ago, TheJew said:

Interesting how the gazette are starting to run Pearson articles... 

Which Pearson?  Nigel Pearson as manager (I'd rather keep Warnock...) or the Preston player that's just signed a new contract there (was mentioned on here before he signed new contract)? 

7 hours ago, White Band said:

Which Pearson?  Nigel Pearson as manager (I'd rather keep Warnock...) or the Preston player that's just signed a new contract there (was mentioned on here before he signed new contract)? 

Think it was Browne that signed a new contract? Pearson is a very good player. Basically prime Clayton. But hes injury prone and we are already littered with def mids.

Edit: It was Nigel anyways.

16 hours ago, wilsoncgp said:

Do you ever actually have anything to contribute other than laughing at people or calling them names? 44 posts on this forum and the most substantial comment you've made is asking if we were after Marcus Maddison one transfer window. 90% of your comments are pretty much the same as this one. I think @TLF10 is being generous saying he respects you as a poster, to be honest.

Out of curiosity I reviewed his postings to gain a better understanding of his views and standing on the club, but unfortunately they are simply emojis. I suspect he just prefers a wind up. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

Haven't had the time to read this thread for a while .. Can anyobe please give me a brief update of transfers in and out plus the latest good rumors?

Thanks in advance.

Nothing to report. As in nothing at all.

9 hours ago, TheJew said:

Interesting how the gazette are starting to run Pearson articles... 

Ben Pearson PNE is decent , and has not signed a contract offer reported to be £15,000 per week . Celtic have been linked for a long time , so we would do well to beat them to him . As said though , he is injury prone so do we really want him ?

4 minutes ago, SmogDane said:

You never write such romantic letters to me, mate ... 😪

Go offline for a few weeks and i may miss you! 🤣

Honestly, the likes of yourself, CT and few more in particular i like to read your comments as they often constructive but back your argument/opinion up. Makes the forum a excellent read and wouldnt be the same with you guys.

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, diggerlad07 said:

Go offline for a few weeks and i may miss you! 🤣

Honestly, the likes of yourself, CT and few more in particular i like to read your comments as they often constructive but back your argument/opinion up. Makes the forum a excellent read and wouldnt be the same with you guys.

Awwwww ❤️ 

You too, mate! 

• Tom locked this topic