oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

2 hours ago, Donnyboro said:

The danish kid signed for Watford already. Hopefully we can keep watmore, just think the lure of big Sam will take him to west brom

Yeah all official now. Wonder if Watford have any wingers available, they seem to keep accumulating and hoarding players.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, DanFromDownSouth said:

Yeah all official now. Wonder if Watford have any wingers available, they seem to keep accumulating and hoarding players.

Thats a long contract!

37 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

Wonder if it would be worth seeing if we can get demarai gray on the cheap. Only played 18mins this season, well down the pecking order and can play all across the front line. 

I can’t see that happening, number of premier league clubs want him, I can see your thinking though. 

I think we will end up with 1 winger and 1 centre half with Nathan Wood going on loan to League 2.  I reckon Folarin may go out on loan too. 

17 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

I can’t see that happening, number of premier league clubs want him, I can see your thinking though. 

I think we will end up with 1 winger and 1 centre half with Nathan Wood going on loan to League 2.  I reckon Folarin may go out on loan too. 

If we get that and watmore tied up am happy

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Neverbefore said:

I think league 2 is below woods ability atm. Top end league 1 for me. I know he's young but he's shown to be a very mature player already.

I think hes destined for the very top imo. If we get a silly offer for Fry or McNair in the summer I'd love to see him given a starting role with maybe Hall covering him. 

Also watmore has NO premier league offers. That's down to his agent. The offers are supposedly from Boro, Bournemouth and Stoke City.

He will sign for boro.

14 minutes ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

Shame about zickernagal him and boro were poles apart in terms of contract apparently 

With his being a free agent I suspect he wound have wanted a healthy signing on fee. Also there’s no way we would have offered anywhere near a 5 year contract. 

I think this window will be domestic only.

8 minutes ago, RichAcklam2404 said:

With his being a free agent I suspect he wound have wanted a healthy signing on fee. Also there’s no way we would have offered anywhere near a 5 year contract. 

I think this window will be domestic only.

Boro aren't offering the contracts they were 18 months ago, the purse strings are well and truly tight now which can only be a good thing

10 hours ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

Boro aren't offering the contracts they were 18 months ago, the purse strings are well and truly tight now which can only be a good thing

I don’t think it is a good thing. We spent loads of money when we had poor Managers. Now we have a good Manager and are in a good position to get a chance of the vast riches of the Premier League. The squad is thin and we are overachieving. The league this year is wide open. We need to add a few players to give NW a chance to get us up.

• Like 2
  • Tom locked this topic