oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

2 hours ago, Donnyboro said:

Bristol post saying we’ve enquired about him. Must be something in it 

B1B7A70D-C266-4FE3-BAA0-D4D70794532F.png

As someone that watches quite a bit of Bristol city. I can 100% say that I’d rather have a 90yr old Britt after a shark attack than sign Diedhiou 

A massively uninspiring striker

• Haha 3
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Did Diedhiou not get Bristol City fans player of season last season? He cant be as bad as some are making on here can he. They top scorer last 3 seasons with 13 goals in 2 seasons and 12 goals in other. 

DUNNO WHETHER THERES ANY warnock influence in the strikers were linked with but they dont inspire me not that i will be in any way given any say in them.  ivecome round to accepting britt isnt gonna suddenly bang goals in left right and centre for us and  im in agree ment with many others with his failings , so yep i accept and realise he may be moved on soon. but please replace him with a more eciting prospect than the recent names mentioned.

Just now, rutters said:

What's Diedhiou got that Gestede hasn't?

(Apart from his name being slightly more difficult to spell

Omg. I’ve just had a thought and Maddo trying to pronounce his name 😂

15 minutes ago, rutters said:

What's Diedhiou got that Gestede hasn't?

(Apart from his name being slightly more difficult to spell

He's actually scored goals at his clubs.

If you take away Gestede's spell at Blackburn, his goal return is horrific. 

Not the Diedhiou has a spectacular return, but it's acceptable and I assume he's not going to cost too much.

Seeing as we are all helping @rutters with the difference between Diedhiou and Rudy i would like to contribute. 

Diedhiou wont come for £6m fee

Diedhiou wont come for a wage in excess of 20k a week for 4yrs.

Diedhiou has 40 goals from his 3 seasons at this level. Rudy has had 9 seasons at this level and scored a total of 48. 20 of them coming in one season.

Therefore that comparison is not a good one.

for what is worth i think Warnock sees Diedhiou what he was hoping Kieffer Moore would bring.

2 hours ago, Uwe said:

As someone that watches quite a bit of Bristol city. I can 100% say that I’d rather have a 90yr old Britt after a shark attack than sign Diedhiou 

A massively uninspiring striker

scores about same as britt, strong like britt, couldnt trap a bag of cement like britt but he can actually win headers. its an upgrade lads.

• Tom locked this topic