oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

4 minutes ago, AnglianRed said:

Lets face it, he wouldn't be the first one...

Are there really that many strikers we have moved on that have ended up banging them in for someone else?

Only Bamford comes to mind but he was excellent for us as well so doesn't really count 

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, BoroSmoggie said:

I sometimes wonder what Warnock could have done with Gestede if he was arsed and motivated to give it a go playing under him. Perhaps instilled some confidence into him, without the fans being there. He used to be unbelievable in the air, just a thought as to whether Warnock might have been able to re discover some of his form at Blackburn. Probably best for all parties that he did leave though. Was just thinking about it when the talk about target men was mentioned.

Nothing because he's a diabolical footballer and his head is shaped like a square so the ball bounces all over the place. Never seen such a big lad be so poor at heading.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, TeaCider24 said:

I think it's inevitable that Assombalonga will score a decent amount of goals at his next club, he's limited but he can score and there are teams that are much better at creating opportunities than us.

I think it's right we move him on, but I'm already bracing for the tedious threads and posts whenever he scores.

Not that many now I believe , we are catching up with others very quickly. Brentford aand Norwich probably the best but Britt would not be going to either!

2 hours ago, Borodane said:

Nothing because he's a diabolical footballer and his head is shaped like a square so the ball bounces all over the place. Never seen such a big lad be so poor at heading.

That tap in header he missed against Swansea in the Prem was 😱 

1 hour ago, TLF10 said:

I would take him or Murray personally.

u would sign totally over the hill massively injury prone pensioners that will command high wages? 

dont start your own business it wont go well 😄 

6 hours ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

I think lurker may have got a tasty bit of info, I've just had a message saying that Britt is definitely going with a fee of £2.5m being mentioned. Dont know who to.

I'd hoped for a bit more than that. 

I’ve been told it’s nowhere near 2.5illion. Around a million but I guess it could be topped up with add-ons if they get promoted? They being Bournemouth. 

2 hours ago, Borodane said:

Add in the awful thigh injury that totally ruined an already *** player. yes lets not even pretend warnock would get anything extra out of him. he was shot.

26 minutes ago, CrazyL said:

I’ve been told it’s nowhere near 2.5illion. Around a million but I guess it could be topped up with add-ons if they get promoted? They being Bournemouth. 

Who told you ?  I think he will go for £2.5m or more , we shall see .

or Diedhiou and £1m .

1 hour ago, CrazyL said:

We shouldn't be allowing him to go to a direct promotion rival

• Haha 1
  • Tom locked this topic