• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, diggerlad07 said:

@Changing Times Everything okay mate? Not seen you post for a while and honestly, the forum isn't the same without you 👍

The mod team have accepted a transfer offer. Can't disclose the club but it's a step down. He kept talking about people not listening to him etc. but I wasn't really paying attention.

• Haha 6
3 hours ago, Borodane said:

The mod team have accepted a transfer offer. Can't disclose the club but it's a step down. He kept talking about people not listening to him etc. but I wasn't really paying attention.

Honestly we weren't looking to move him on but when an offer like that is made for a poster like @Changing Times, it needs to be looked at.

• Like 1

There seems to be a disturbing correlation between CT's disappearance and the banning of Commander Trump from social media, obviously he couldn't really be ..     could he?                      stay safe..  wherever you are  

• Haha 3
4 hours ago, Old Codger said:

There seems to be a disturbing correlation between CT's disappearance and the banning of Commander Trump from social media, obviously he couldn't really be ..     could he?                      stay safe..  wherever you are  

Fake news (hopefully)!

Seriously though hope CT is OK and just taking some time out to recover from a finger ligament injury!

23 hours ago, TLF10 said:

@Simply Red

Only one on that list I would want is Joe Lolley.

Rest either dont improve us in likes of Wyne and Pigot OR

Who are good players but we dont need right unless someone is shifted in likes of Mowatt and Hourihane.

Nat Phillips will go somewhere where he gets games. We currently need a back up to Fry and Paddy so to allow Wood to leave. 

Stoke will see us as a very direct play off rival so wont loan us Lindsay and neither am I fussed.

If we get one wide player for left hand side and dont lose anyone i genuinely think it could make a huge difference for us.

Yeah, I would agree. Joe lolled was the only one I would take and think he would be pretty decent for us

Also loan deals are becoming more difficult because clubs are trying to insert COVID clauses, so they don’t pay the wages if something happens. Think that’s why we haven’t seen many so far,  maybe this will change towards the end of the window?

• Tom locked this topic