• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Will said:

Absolutely not getting involved in the argument but this made me laugh.

Yes this is the only forum I post on, I do lurk on other forums. I really don't get why I'm being baited here it's literally come from nothing.

1 minute ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

Yes this is the only forum I post on, I do lurk on other forums. I really don't get why I'm being baited here it's literally come from nothing.

No bait, I literally said that I'm not getting involved in your spat, I don't who you are/aren't. If you're a honest poster, you're welcome, if not it'll show eventually 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Will said:

No bait, I literally said that I'm not getting involved in your spat, I don't who you are/aren't. If you're a honest poster, you're welcome, if not it'll show eventually 🤷‍♂️

Hence my confusion really I was aiming the baiting comment at poly. I don't know why he's trying to attack me, I've posted about potential signings on a January transfer window thread and he's gone off one.

Can I kindly appeal to all to agree to disagree as majority of posters do not want to read pages of pages of a couple of posters arguing.

As @Brunners please can you make it clear @BOROTRON5000 if you are stating an opinion or ITK info as you previously claimed to have ITK info hence why people might take an opinion as ITK info.

Hopefully we can leave it at that and go back to talking about transfers.

• Like 5
Just now, TLF10 said:

Can I kindly appeal to all to agree to disagree as majority of posters do not want to read pages of pages of a couple of posters arguing.

As @Brunners please can you make it clear @BOROTRON5000 if you are stating an opinion or ITK info as you previously claimed to have ITK info hence why people might take an opinion as ITK info.

Hopefully we can leave it at that and go back to talking about transfers.

Fair comment.

5 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

Richard Keogh has gone Huddersfield glad we never got desperate enough to need him in at CB 

Can't believe he has managed to find another championship club, Derby did him over but he's rubbish 

55 minutes ago, DurhamRed said:

It's obviously a lot harder for transfer excusive information to be obtained when they is a national lockdown like 

That's a really good point, TBH. It's a lot harder to hide in the bushes at Rockliffe when it's closed to the public.

• Haha 3

ITK's that post good info are Lurker,RAF, Digger and Nunthorpe , all have proved excellent,sometimes things don't happen but the info is sound at the time.

Other posters come to the site at transfer windows because they know this as well. 

The Forum is better for having them, good on you guys, appreciate the info.

• Like 3
  • Tom locked this topic