oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

6 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'd be fairly happy with Josh Murphy as a signing, surely fits the bill, but it's a bit concerning that he's not getting starts for a mid table table.

Nothing worse than not getting a start for a mid table table @TeaCider24 😃

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TeaCider24 said:

I'd be fairly happy with Josh Murphy as a signing, surely fits the bill, but it's a bit concerning that he's not getting starts for a mid table table.

Probably just isn't a Neil Harris kind of player, same sort of situation that we have with Robert's.

The fact hes quick, direct and can cross for me hes ticking all the boxes 

• Like 1

Ah, looks like last night was “Tetchy Tuesday”. Seems to happen every window on the third Tuesday, when sod all is happening, again, and the forum turns distinctly bickery.

Warnock already had things locked down info-wise and as has been said, the pandemic is no doubt making it even more difficult. 

For anyone who does have info, please do realise that most of us appreciate even the weaker rumours and understand that not everything is going to come off. 

We’ve lost some good posters on Tetchy Tuesdays. 

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

Warnock said everything agreed with player and club for his number 1 target to join just waiting for the manager to let the player leave 👀https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/middlesbrough-one-transfer-agreed-neil-19656699.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Just read that there.. Wondee who it is. Sounds like hes been playing regularly. Could it be grosicky? 

52 minutes ago, Donnyboro said:

Warnock said everything agreed with player and club for his number 1 target to join just waiting for the manager to let the player leave 👀https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/middlesbrough-one-transfer-agreed-neil-19656699.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Think its a bench warmer, sounds pretty certain to happen though reading that report

8 hours ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

In other news Derby are to pay Richard Keogh £2,000,000 after he wins appeal against wrongful dismissal, I hope it busts them.👌

That is hilarious. And justice for Keogh. Horrendous treatment from Derbys part.

• Like 1

Says in the northern echo 

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/19022347.middlesbrough-agreed-deal-premier-league-transfer-target/

A deal is in place for a Premier League winger, with the player in question also understood to have played as a central striker. 

And also he's willing to gamble on a few that have been put forward to him. Sound like we may get 2 or 3 possibly in. 

9 minutes ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Says in the northern echo 

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/19022347.middlesbrough-agreed-deal-premier-league-transfer-target/

A deal is in place for a Premier League winger, with the player in question also understood to have played as a central striker. 

And also he's willing to gamble on a few that have been put forward to him. Sound like we may get 2 or 3 possibly in. 

possibly Grosicki (but don't think he;s played upfront) or maybe Phillips is availabel after West Brom signed Snodgrass?

Or possibly an U23 fringe player?

9 hours ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

In other news Derby are to pay Richard Keogh £2,000,000 after he wins appeal against wrongful dismissal, I hope it busts them.👌

Derby County .. the gift that just keeps on giving 

• Tom locked this topic