• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, scotty189 said:

Think its a bench warmer, sounds pretty certain to happen though reading that report

Funny you say you think it certain to happen as I think in typical boro fashion it now wont happen. 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Maccarone said:

One of the Murphy's maybe?

Josh Murphy is in the Championship, so it's not him, Jacob Murphy is getting plenty of game time at Newcastle.

I think it's going to be Matt Phillips like above.

11 minutes ago, TLF10 said:

Funny you say you think it certain to happen as I think in typical boro fashion it now wont happen. 

Just think Warnocks comments what did he say '' we'll get a winger in'' or something like that are pritty strong.  Your probably right like things do seem to have a habit of slipping.

Very hard to say who it could be. Phillips would be excellent. Hasn't been in their squad for the last three games and Allerdyce has just brought in Snodgrass for his position. 

2 minutes ago, scotty189 said:

Just think Warnocks comments what did he say '' we'll get a winger in'' or something like that are pritty strong.  Your probably right like things do seem to have a habit of slipping.

Warnock is canny enough that I don't think he'd say something THAT strong unless he was 100% convinced it was done basically. He'd phrase it as "still want 1 or 2" or "we're hopeful on"

Saying, "we're bring in a winger" and then going into the detail he did suggests to me it would take something almighty to make it not happen now.

1 hour ago, Dan_Boro_Till_I_Die said:

Says in the northern echo 

https://www.thenorthernecho.co.uk/sport/19022347.middlesbrough-agreed-deal-premier-league-transfer-target/

A deal is in place for a Premier League winger, with the player in question also understood to have played as a central striker. 

And also he's willing to gamble on a few that have been put forward to him. Sound like we may get 2 or 3 possibly in. 

It's happening!! Adama is coming back!!

Just to be clear this is NOT ITK info, it's a joke...allegedly. 

7 minutes ago, SmogInSheff said:

It's happening!! Adama is coming back!!

Just to be clear this is NOT ITK info, it's a joke...allegedly. 

That’s not how it works on oneBoro. You’ve said it now so either it comes off or we label you as Fake News from hereon-in. Sorry I don’t make the rules 😉 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Tom locked this topic