oneBoro Forum

The January Transfer Window 2021 AKA "Didn't we do well"

Given the circumstances of it being left to the manager, it would seem to me like a relegation-threatened team, where somebody is hoping for reassurances of his own squad being improved to help keep them up. So it would stand to reason that it's from one of the current bottom 3 teams in the Prem; Fulham, West Brom or Sheffield United.

I'd say Grosicki but he has been starting for West Brom in the last couple of games whilst Diangana has been injured.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

Lhys Mousset not getting much game time recently at Sheff United. He is predominantly a striker though but when he was at Bournemouth they did use him out wide on occasions. Can’t see it being him for my reasons above but just throwing another name out there 

spacer.png

This probably discounts some of the names mentioned this morning. Atsu for example has not played through the middle as far as I know.

1 minute ago, Tom said:

spacer.png

This probably discounts some of the names mentioned this morning. Atsu for example has not played through the middle as far as I know.

Purely off that it sounds like Kamara.

Just now, Simply Red said:

Divock Origi offered on loan to milan .

now that would be a signing , if he came to us on loan instead as someone earlier suggested.

I remember he played class that night we were demolished by Liverpool  

15 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Divock Origi offered on loan to milan .

now that would be a signing , if he came to us on loan instead as someone earlier suggested.

We are not signing a player who has scored goals in the champions league semi final and final whilst we are 8th in the championship mate. If you are Divock Origi and you get chance to go to Ac Milan or Boro where are you going? 

• Haha 1
  • Tom locked this topic