• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

46 minutes ago, uncle_rico said:

Could it be someone like Folarin Balogun or Reiss Nelson? Might they be a bit out of our reach?

Or it could actually be Bolasie and Warnock was bluffing yesterday?

I don't think he'd have any cause to bluff about Bolasie personally. If it had been Bolasie, or any other player who is not needed by their parent club, I imagine we'd have got them in before now.

• Like 1

I'd be surprised if it's Vydra seeing as he's a striker, and has barely kicked a ball as a winger at Burnley or at Derby.

Which is the opposite of the description we've been given and Warnock had ruled out bringing in a striker.

I'd be happy with him as a signing though.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Eggybreadlad said:

Matej Vydra is the one coming in, waiting for Dyche to give the green light

Well according to some on here we dont do business with Burnley anymore. I always been sceptical of these alleged bad relations myself and would take vydra

I think if I've read transfermarkt right vydra has played on the left wing 18 times in his career, so not really a winger more of a centre forward/ second striker. But would love him here, hard working and scores goals too. 

Just now, Johnmfc81 said:

I think if I've read transfermarkt right vydra has played on the left wing 18 times in his career, so not really a winger more of a centre forward/ second striker. But would love him here, hard working and scores goals too. 

Would be a good replacement for Browne.

• Like 2
  • Tom locked this topic