• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

•  

•  

•  

•  

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t believe that people on here are condemning a possible signing because of rumours that he dealt drugs.    One thing or squad is crying out for is someone that can distribute well 😳

Fletcher is close to signing a new contract.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

Hope its not Vydra. Would have taken him a few years ago though

He’s been decent when he’s come on for Burnley this season. Always looks a threat. Think he would probably leave to be a starter somewhere aswell

27 minutes ago, BOROTRON5000 said:

You snaffled my bait there block lad 🐷

Matej vydra would be good I've wanted him for years 

What's the craic here?

You make up rumours to a bunch of people you don't know to feel like empowered or something and then try wind people up when they call you out on that?

Is this like some sort of cry for help or something? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Poly said:

We are not signing a player who has scored goals in the champions league semi final and final whilst we are 8th in the championship mate. If you are Divock Origi and you get chance to go to Ac Milan or Boro where are you going? 

I didn't say we were poly , someone else did . I agree , highly unlikely , he would chose Milan before us every day of the week , in normal circumstances , but I will say , these are not normal circumstances , and flying around the world and joining. International clubs isn't happening ATM , not much anyway .

16 minutes ago, Poly said:

He’s been decent when he’s come on for Burnley this season. Always looks a threat. Think he would probably leave to be a starter somewhere aswell

just the 3 goals in 40 odd starts though i dont think he would add much for us personally, but i guess we need bodies if we can

4 minutes ago, boksicdink said:

What's the craic here?

You make up rumours to a bunch of people you don't know to feel like empowered or something and then try wind people up when they call you out on that?

Is this like some sort of cry for help or something? 

Doesn’t bother me if he calls me by my fmttm username. I don’t hide and pretend I’m other people like him. Well said mate good post. He will be back under another name or carrying on posting on COB under my Block21 fmttm name he’s nicked. He will grow out of it all one day 

2 minutes ago, nunthorpered said:

just the 3 goals in 40 odd starts though i dont think he would add much for us personally, but i guess we need bodies if we can

Not the best stats them like. He’s looked good as an impact player in the games ive seen Burnley play. I still think he’s a top end championship starter. It probably won’t be him that we are in for anyway 

Thinking of all in the prem who fit the winger/occasional striker role. Some of the names I've thought of (some extremely unlikely):

Dan James

Demarai Gray

Matt Phillips

Robson Kanu 🤢

Oliver Burke

Joe Gelhardt

No doubt there will be some I've missed. 

Just now, Smogzilla said:

Thinking of all in the prem who fit the winger/occasional striker role. Some of the names I've thought of (some extremely unlikely):

Dan James

Demarai Gray

Matt Phillips

Robson Kanu 🤢

Oliver Burke

Joe Gelhardt

Please not Robson Kanu

• Angry 1
Just now, Smogzilla said:

Dan James

Demarai Gray

Matt Phillips

Robson Kanu 🤢

Oliver Burke

Joe Gelhardt

I'll say the same thing here I said on twitter.

If it's Robson Kanu I might just off myself. That would be a HORRIBLE signing.

• Haha 2
  • Tom locked this topic